final

tell me what to do || shinee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person's pov

it's tuesday evening of january 9th. four boys are inside on one of their brother's room in the dormitory, snuggling up to each other on their brother's bed. using their brother's pillows and blanket, believe it or not, the blanket covered all four of them. 

it was so silent, all you could hear are their heavy breathing and non stop sniffling.

it's been 2 weeks since that happened.

it's been 2 weeks and they still haven't stopped crying.

it's been 2 weeks and they are still blaming themselves to what happened.

it's been 2 weeks and they're still sleeping on their brother's room, with each other.

it's been 1 week after they sent off their brother.

"hey, do you want to eat now?" their leader, lead vocalist and oldest brother, onew, asked.

no one dared to answer, onew waited for a minute for them to answer.

but alas, all he could still hear are his younger members and brothers sniffling.

10 minutes passed by. when taemin, the main dancer and the youngest member, spoke up.

"h-hyungs, do you think he's here? do you think j-jonghyun hyung's here with us? laughing his of because of what we look right now?" taemin questioned, stuttering and chuckling a bit.

with that, his hyungs chuckled and the sniffling stopped.

well, taemin's right, his hyungs thought. their eyes are too red from crying, they became more skinny than how they were months ago. their dark circes became more bigger because of the sleepless nights they had.

"maybe, taemin" the main rapper, face of the group and the fourth oldest member in their group, minho, answered. 

"have you dreamt of him...again? cause i did" the lead rapper, lead dancer and the third oldest member in their group, key, asked.

the 3 hummed, indicating they did.

yes, the sniffling stopped. but when no one spoke again, key bursted into heavy sobs that made onew, minho and taemin, burst into sobs too. 

the pain they're experiencing is too much, they can't express it into words.

the pain's too mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter