A grand arival

Forbidden love (Reader x Taehyung ) BTS

I clutched a crumpled schedule in my hands. I unfolded it and scanned the schedule up and down then looked around and crumpled it again.
"Why is this so confusing!" I huffed. I had already spent 20 minutes fiddling with my stupid top locker. The top lockers locks are a whole head above me. Its like the principal saw me and said "give that midget a top locker make her life hell".

"STUPID NEW SCHOOL!" I yelled

Students glared as they passed. A group of kids who looked my age started to whisper. As I continued to crumple and uncrumple my schedule I heard an urging cough from behind me. At first I didn't turn around, but when I heard the cough again I turned around. My eyes were met with a chest I backed up and finally met eyes. Behind him was a group of other teenage boys with bags hanging from their arms.
"You shouldn't yell" He said calmly
"especially in our school!" One of the blondes added.
"your school?!" I scoffed
A grinned formed on all of their faces except the dark eyed boy who towered over me. Everyone but him started to cry out in laughter
"your pushing your buttons missy" The blonde scoffed
"you don't sass us girly" another added.
Before I could say anything my crumpled schedule was snatched out of my hand by one of them. He read over it, he handed it back.
"follow me" he said dryly
He walked down the hallway and the group shuffled behind him trying to keep up with his long legs. I suspiciously followed behind them we all halted at a door.
"this is your first period class...but we're skipping"
"what?" I asked more as a statement then a question
He nodded "you heard me we're skipping and your coming with"
The blonde started to whine, he put up his finger and they immediately closed their mouths. He hand slipped into mine as he tugged me along.
"But I have to go to class" I said
He ignored me and continued to pull me. I didn't even know these kids who I assumed were the popular ones of this giant school. I didn't know any of their names, I didn't know what grade they were in. I didn't know anything about them.
We walked out two large green doors. I was greeted with his hands grabbing my waist and hoisting me in the air. I was carried to large black seven seater car. I panicked I tried to squirm out of his grip. He put me in the back, the other boys climbed in next to me. He got in the front seat and started the car.
I was now in a car with seven boys.
"Nice acting Y/N... or should we say Min Jun" one of the boys in the front seat said coldly
"What, how do you know my name? whos Min Jun?" I asked honestly confused
"the gig is up! Now tell us who hired you?" Brown eyes asked
"I don't know what your talking about!"
"Just tell us who hired you and we'll let you go" Brown eyes said annoyed.
"No one hired me because I don't know what your talking about" I said for the second time.
"Was it Mr Chul ?!"
"Mr. Chul?" I asked, thought popped in my head my eyes widened
"you mean Chul as in Park Chul Soo?" I asked hoping the answer was no
"So you were hired by him" the dark haired boy said
I shook my head "No he's the jerk my mum cheated on my dad with"
They all looked at me then the blonde haired boy turned toward another
"you kidnapped the wrong girl you idiot!" he screamed
"No you gave me the wrong information" he argued back.
They continued to bicker as we headed back towards the school, when we arrived they let me out of the car
"sorry for the mix-up see ya around" one of them said closing the door
I walked into the school hearing the bell ring loudly signaling everyone to go to second period. I walked down the hall with my schedule in hand. That's one way to start off a school year.

Please review and tell me what you think so far.. this was the opening so don't worry she will get to know BTS soon, what do you think will happen next 

English is not my first language so sorry if i make mistakes I (J)HOPE YOU ENJOYED :)) also this story is orginally posted under wattpad with the same name and i have the same username so thats where my main updates are i just thaught i would give here a shot too and see :)