Still You

Till The End...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3: || STILL YOU  ||

 

Warning: there is a mention of suicide attempt. 

 

Mingyu walks reluctantly toward his and Wonwoo's house. Two weeks has passed since Wonwoo and he started giving a silent treatment toward each other. Wonwoo's stubborn annoys him at the same time made him very tired emotionally. He sighs before he enters their home after finished his work, still he needs to try to talk to Wonwoo once again thus he walks straight to Wonwoo's room after put his briefcase on the sofa at the living room. 


"HYUNGGG!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!!?" shouted Mingyu as soon as he opens the door and sees Wonwoo almost put all the pills into his mouth. He tries to snatch the pills from Wonwoo's hand and grabs the pill bottle on the nearest table. The pills is scattering on the floor. Mingyu gathers it quickly and throws it away through the opened window. Mingyu knows it is antidepressant pills which is prescribed for Wonwoo's sleeping disorder. 

"Give me back!! Give me back!!" shouted Wonwoo.

"No, I won't!" replied Mingyu, while take a few steps away from Wonwoo holding the pill bottle tightly. 

"Just give me back that thing and you can go back to Jeonghan!!!" yelled Wonwoo, "Just give me back!!"

"Hyung~~ why? Why must you do this? Why you need to make us suffer like this?" asked Mingyu lowering his voice, "Can't you just let me go?" 

"Yeah, I will do that, just give me that..." said Wonwoo, "Fine, if you won't, there will always another way to do it, the pills sometimes doesn't work the way I wanted, there will always another way to do it!!" Wonwoo sounds determined when Mingyu did not show any sign to let go the bottle.

"Hyung, please stop it!!!" said Mingyu.

"What else waiting for me in this world if you the last reason I hold on to live, also want to leave me, my parent abandoned me since I was a child, my only aunt also didn't want to take me in after I've been abandoned, I have nobody, starting from mom took me in, I only have you and your mom," Wonwoo almost cried.

"Hyung~~there are so many reasons to live, just don't give up to find it, whatever happened I still care for you, you are my family," said Mingyu, walks closer to Wonwoo.

"For me there is only you, I want you to be with me," said Wonwoo looks straight on Mingyu's face. 

"Even you know I don't love you the same way you do?" asked Mingyu.

"As long as I know you still care for me, because you are the only one who really care for me since I was child," said Wonwoo. 

"How could you make me like this?" asked Mingyu feels so dejected.

Wonwoo comes closer and hugs Mingyu. 

'I'm sorry, I can't let Jeonghan to have you because I really need you,' Wonwoo speaks in his mind. 

"I only have you, I swear I can't live, I will die if you leave me," said Wonwoo.

Mingyu is in despair. He closes his eyes tightly, rakes his hand through his hair and opens his eyes again, looks at their surrounding and his eyes stops at the picture's frame on the table, Wonwoo's smiling picture with him and his mother. Mingyu closes his eyes once more for a moment, opens them and looks at the picture of his mother and says, "I won't leave you so don't die," he hugs Wonwoo for a second and releases himself. He walks away with tears escape from his eyes. 


_______________________

 

"Hyung, I want to...I really want to run away, to go far away from here to be with you but there are rings on our finger, the rings are the symbol of promise we made with them, we can't just back out just like that without their consent," Mingyu tries to explain to Jeonghan carefully, with the hope Jeonghan could understand what he means.

Jeonghan taken aback with what Mingyu said. He glances on his own hand, the ring which Mingyu mentioned shines on his finger. He remembered the wedding vows he said after he and Jun put the rings on each other finger during their wedding ceremony.

"If you think this ring can stop me, you're wrong!!" said Jeonghan after a while, he pulls the ring off from his finger and ready to throw it away but Mingyu grabs that hand.

Mingyu looks at Jeonghan whilst shakes his head slowly, "Don't~~" Mingyu brings down Jeonghan's hand and hold it with his two hands. 

"We entered the marriage with them because of our foolish ego before, don't repeat another mistakes that make us regret in the future," said Mingyu.

"So, should we stay like this?" Jeonghan tenses. 

"I love you and I know you love me too...we lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter