- 1

Tell Me (It's Now or Never)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung has pretty dark brown hair that matched his pretty brown eyes perfectly.

 His eyes are big and soft when they looked into mine.

♥                                                                                                                   I stood there, speechless."

Over the past twenty minutes that he had entered the small apartment, the two males have not spoken a word to each other, excluding the confused greetings that happened at the front door. Though they weren’t alone that time as Taehyung was accompanied by the person managing the complex. The owner of the house, or Jungkook, as it said on the site Taehyung had been through for three days straight looking for a temporary home, merely let him roam around the house, trusting him without any second thought.

 

The house was filled with a minimalist choice of colour wall - a very light shade of grey covered the interior from top to bottom. All except one wall in the lounge that the hanged thin plasma television was hovering just above it. When the television was not running, it blended perfectly with the pure black brick wall. The kitchen was a decent size and even the stove was electronically supported. The fridge stood high and wide on the side - two doors, opening at either direction with an ice dispenser outside in the right door and a much larger door underneath the other two for the freezer. Taehyung seemed to get the gist of the apartment. It was small and cosy but the grand furniture and objects in the house made up for the tiny spaces. The couch felt like pure leather, the curtains were heavy material and the rug underneath the matching pure black coffee table felt like velvet under the sole of his feet.

 

Jungkook appeared out of the dark hallway deep inside the apartment which Taehyung haven’t gained the courage to explore yet. It felt too private and possibly Jungkook’s room was settled inside. He didn’t want to push his limit and gain a bad word from the owner at the very first day of their meeting. Taehyung tried to open his mouth to say something but closed it immediately when the other didn’t even spare him a glance and strode pass. His hair was dripping wet, creating patches on his baby blue sweater.

 

“I’m meeting up with a few friends in,” he looked down at the watch on his left wrist while fixing the dark leather straps that hugged his skin loosely. “Then I’m going to class and possibly won’t be back until early in the morning.”

 

Taehyung didn’t know how to respond, he wasn’t even sure if Jungkook was talking to him as the latter had his back facing him. For all he knew, the male could be talking to someone on airpods. Taehyung had experienced that before, and to put it simply, it was beyond embarrassing.

 

Then Jungkook looked behind his shoulder, eyebrows raised just enough to send him a questioning gaze. That was when Taehyung let out an ‘oh’ silently, realising he was the person that was being spoken to. He was taught to look at someone when you speak to them ever since he was young, he assumed Jungkook hasn’t been taught the basics of conversing.

 

“Okay.” Was all Taehyung could say. He had no further question about the house except for where his room was. Before he could even ask, Jungkook let out a noise that sounded like a grunt then gestured with a lazy finger to a door just to the left of the entrance.

 

“If you have any other question, don’t call me. I’ll probably won’t pick up at all today.” Jungkook grabbed the navy crossover bag that was previously on the couch and swung it across his torso. He looked back at Taehyung one more time before tossing him a set of keys - two big ones and one small one.

 

Jungkook held up a matching one, “silver big one - front door, the gold one if for the side door that leads out to the balcony in the laundry room and the small one is for the mailbox downstairs.” He grinned just a little which was enough for all the curses in Taehyung’s head and bad words about him to disappear. “I’ll see you whenever I see you.”

 

The brunette was left to watch the owner of the apartment to leave the house, not forgetting to grab the white padded jacket on the coat hanger and slip on his shoes. The door closed behind him with a gentle thud. Taehyung looked around the apartment one more time. He guessed he had to find the bathroom and laundry himself since Jungkook wasn’t willing to show him further into the interior.

 

“If you have any further question, don’t call me’, what kind of jackass sentence is that?” Taehyung hissed over the phone, his voice going a tone higher to mock Jungkook’s voice.

 

His friend over the other line laughed emptily, “and how long are you going to continue to be angry about that?”

 

“I’m not angry. I’m just a little upset he is like that when over text when I was enquiring about the room, he sounded like an angel! Someone who I could be happy living with.” He nibbled on his lips, waiting for his friend’s response. Yoongi was taking his time, even taking another bite of what sounded like cereals before he chose to respond.

 

“Everyone needs to be all fake and nice you tall idiot, that’s how you attract customers.”

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the comme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter