1st Meeting : Without Knowing

Rushed marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“argh…. My head is hurting” a young man with black hair groaning while sitting in bed and grasping his head. He is yook sungjae the one and only heir of yook family, yook family is one of few biggest company owner in South Korea. Work have been very hard for him lately, his father want him to succeed the family as soon as possible. “I shouldn't drink that much yesterday” he said while wobbling his way to the kitchen to get a drink. Last night he go partying hard with his friends, they know how hard his work lately and set up some party for him in the new year. When he open his bedroom door he looking at a pile of suitcase in the living room and a woman sit alone beside it.

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” He shouted instinctively and get some attention from the girl. “Kyaaaaaah…..” the girl with black long hair screaming as she is trying to cover her eyes. He take a while to grasped the situation then he realized that he only in his boxer, he doesn't usually sleep half- so he doesn't really care. “W-w-ait a minute” he said as he rushed to his bedroom room and then get changed.

 

??? Pov

What just happened?! There is a half- man roaming in my new apartment. Appa buy this apartment for me and i believe that i don't get the wrong room.

I try to call appa quickly, after some time waiting he answered. “Sooyongie how do you like your new apartment?” Appa said as soon as he answer it, “there's a byuntae here!!” I shouted out of my stomach. “Hahahaahaha” what is so funny i thought and then my father continue his sentence “so you meet him already” he said after finished his laugh. “What are you talking about dad?! Who is he?” I demanded an explanation, “oh i forget to tell you, he is your husband since last month” he said, wait WHAT??!! “What??!!” I shouted.

 

Sungjae POV

“What??!!” I heard the voice of the girls shouted loudly as i get out from my room. I sit in front of her quietly while she still calling someone. She has a long black hair and a pretty face, “pretty” i mumbled under my breath “huh?” She said while eyeing at me it seems like she has finished her call. “Now tell me who are you” i said to her while she is eyeing me from hair to toes, it seems she couldn't get enough of my handsomeness. “I can't believe this” she said while showed some disgusted look at me “huh?” I reacted at her word and then repeated my word, “who are you? And why do you here?” , “I am the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter