D A Y 0 0 1

Agent Rogue
Please log in to read the full chapter

When you imagine headquarters, think of a huge apartment building that looks run down, old, and on the verge of collapsing. Now imagine only having three top levels and five underground levels. That's headquarters.

The day after you leave camp you are given an apartment under a whole new identity, one that really doesn't exist. With my luck I was given one of the furthest apartments from HQ. Which meant that I had to haul my from my apartment, and be at HQ before sunrise. I honestly don't know why they like having meetings before sunrise, but I vote to demolish that rule. Whatever kind of paranoid agent thought that the rule would save lives, instead it has me running up the subway stations stairs nearly out of breath. 

I get to HQ on barely on time, thanks to the no good subway station, that almost causes me to be late and lose my head. When I enter HQ I go up to the front desk and tell her I'm Agent 22 waiting for the meeting. She doesn't look up once and slips me an envelope. I of course open it and inside is the location and the time I have to be in the meeting. I'm five minutes late.

Once I arrive I'm greeted by a woman in a pant suit head to toe blue, and a man dressed up in military clothing with a ton of badges spawn across his uniform. The woman greets me with a stern smile, and when I finally take her in I realize that not only is she (insert name her), world reknown agent and one the smartest president the company has ever had, but she's also the president of SKI. Her face looks as proper as ever, and if it wasn't for her graying hair you would think she was no older than 40. The man next to her is nothing but General (name here) himself, who is in charge of SKI Camp. I've only every seen him a few times, and each at a huge evaluation. He gratudated one of the most youngest, up until I beat his spot.

With a split second of all the information I just took in I bow with the upmost respect and stand award waiting for one of them to say anything.

"You're late."

Okay anything but THAT.

"Yes mam I'm sorry-"

"I don't want to hear excuses, what the substation was late? or did you get hit by a car? for your sake I hope it's the car," the president says coldly.

I rack my brain for a good excuse but nothing that would meet the presidents standards comes up, "I wish I were hit by a car as well instead of being late because of the substation."

The generals eyes linger on my face for a while before he chuckles, "This one has a little spunk to her. Go easy on her (nickname for president) you did give her the furthest apartment."

The president doesn't meet my eyes and snorts as if the general almost offended her, "Let's get down to business, Agent 22 take a seat."

I hesitantly take my seat from across from both the president and general. As I sit down I notice that a huge manila folder sits right between us. The manila folder is so huge that almost all of the contents are ready to escape. 

The president waste no time and jumps into it right away, "Since you graduated with flying colors we are allowing you to take on an ongoing mission. The reason is because some of our agents are taking an unfavorably amount of time cracking the case. We also have lost contact with two of our agents, which we have only found out this morning. You will be working with a team of five instead of seven now. Instead of it being a DD05 it's also now a AM02 as well - Agent Missing level 2 extremely serious-. You are now to find the two missing agents."

As she says this she pulls out two pieces of paper with two different men on them, both obviously SKI agents by the look of the photos taken. One has beady red hair with a stern face, his beaty red hair makes him relly stand out. WHile the other has dark black hair with matching eyes, but by the looks of him he looks no older than 21, "But first we're going to catch you up on what we know, so far every one of our men out in the field have been killed or considered missing. We have had five agents down, however only two bodies have been recovered, and the only way we find out they're dead is when we get these- the president pulls out a blood red envelope with a skull stamped on it- the content inside is the picture of the dead agent along with the words, Ad Abunditam, as if-"

"To abundance, or commonly known as if this isn't enough," I whisper to myself, the President nods her head.

"I have forgotten you took language classes in over ten languages, when you're only required to learn five."

"I got bored, Mam," I say trying to sound as polite as possible. You know how I said earlier everyone has a weakness, mine is my attitude, I never knew how to handle my emotions other than by fighting. That's why I was top of my class, because everytime I was stressed, happy, or upset I would channel it into my performance.

The president stiffens at my words, but doesn't snap back at me, "Yes well each envelope has the same words, and all of them are the same. Our lab is looking into finding out where they came from and where they could have been administrated. Until then this is our only leading clue. We believe that we might have double agent*, but since the first letter arriv

Please log in to read the full chapter