CHAPTER-1…. The Begining

Believing you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd July, 2017

11:00pm

 We were asked to report at 8:30 am, near the reception area. My roommate was not there, so I stayed in my friend’s room. Though I didn’t know her from before, I just met her here in the hostel, but we had trustworthy mutual friends, so I slept over hers.

Dressed properly in my jeans and shirt, I walked down the stairs and looked at the unfamiliar faces of the freshers. I didn’t know anyone. The friend with whom I spent my days with was still sleeping. I sighed and looked for a company , I stepped into a group of girls talking in Korean . I pasted a smile on my face and thought of introducing myself.

“Hello everyone my name is Lalisa.”, I said in English.

“oh! Annyeonghaseyo!”, a girl said with a smile.

I looked at her with confused eyes. Trying to figure out what she said. I didn’t want to look dumb in front of the whole group so I just bowed and said “Yes..Yes”.

“You don’t speak Korean?”, a girl with a cunning looking eyes asked me. At first I thought she was trying to look down on me, but I was glad that someone can understand what I say.

“Well! Yes, I don’t speak Korean”, they all turned there head towards a lady in formals, wearing specs and perfectly wearing a teacher like appearance. She asked us to maintain discipline and move in a proper order. Many girls whined to be treated like school kids even in universities.

One out we were guided along a cemented pathway towards a glass building. I was astonished to see the boys studying my university for the first time in a while. Well of course! We were hardly allowed to step out of our girls dorm. Once reached, we were divided into groups according to our sections and class. I was surprised to see the same guy in my group whom I was just a while ago was staring at. When our mento

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter