Prologue

Distant Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE |

On my way to work in the taxi, I swiped right for a few and then swiped left every second on my phone, indicating I didn't like the men that were shown in the app. It's not that they aren't attractive, I just didn't feel like they were right for me...? Oh, who am I kidding – am I really going to be serious about this thing?

As soon as the driver said we were near the airport, I quickly gave him some cash and said he didn't need to give me the change. I got out and he helped me get my luggage. After giving him a hasty thank you and a nod, I entered the building while complying with all the security and safety regulations in the airport.

I glanced around my uniform, "I won't have to wear this anymore after this." I muttered, still holding my phone, "It's gotten even smaller..."

Before I got near the assigned boarding gate for my flight, I heard my phone ding. I opened my phone and looked at the screen, hurriedly realizing what it was about.

It's a match!

You super liked Sehun!

Why does it say it like that? It was him that super liked me first... this is a weird app.

I stared at the option 'send a message' for far too long now, thinking whether I should do it or not, since it is my first match. I feel like I've seen him before... but I can't quite put my mind into it. Just what is with me and my short-term memory?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter