Cherry

Mon cherry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Yaah, Kyungsoo!' , Baekhyun loudly says while moving his arm.
'Come join us!'
Kyungsoo waves as he approaches Baekhyun, who is sitting next to Sehun on a bench.That bench by the river, one of their favorite places to come to.
Then he finds himself sitting next to that cute and tall guy , with chocolate-like , curly hair and little freckles on his cheeks.Sehun.
He only looked once in his eyes before looking at the ground or at his feet.Seems shy, Kyungsoo thinks.
'Hello.'
'Hello, Kyungsoo-hyung.'
'Hello~~It's me' , Baekhyun sings and giggles.
'Tsk.'
Sehun tries to cover something in the long sleeves of his shirt.
'Sehun.' , Kyungsoo says.
'What are you hiding there?'
It's as if the other doesn't want to show as that something has disappeared in his sleeves along with the pale and soft hands.
'I...'
'It's okay , Sehun.Go ahead and show him, don't be embarrassed.' , Baekhyun encourages.
Sehun stays still, not knowing what to do.His cheeks are already having a rosy color, since Kyungsoo has arrived.
After a few moments, Kyungsoo attempts to stand up.
'They're--'
'Yes?'
Kyungsoo sits back down, his attention now caught again by the younger.
'They're my Pokemon cards.' Sehun softly says, uncovering his delicate hands and the certain something.Interestingly,the oversized shirt fits this man.Kyungsoo thinks he'd probably swim in Sehun's large clothes.
'I like those' , Kyungsoo says.

✦ ✦ ✦

They got lost in explanations about the game and the most powerful characters, etcetera, etcetera.
After some time, Baekhyun tells them he's got to leave and that they will play more in some other day.
Kyungsoo and Sehun tell him their goodbyes and go back to the game.
'Let's choose a favorite.' , Sehun murmurs. 'At the same time.'
'Okay.'
They make a pause before putting their index finger on the same card.
'Piplup.'
Kyungsoo chuckles.
'Piplup looks like you.Cute and soft.'
The tip of Sehun's ears became red as well and his curly bangs were now covering the dark, shy eyes.
'You look flushed, are you alright?' , Kyungsoo asks.
'I'm okay.Just feeling warm because of the sun.'
Silence again.It was the beginning of autumn, could it be that hot outside?
'But your hands are cold, surely everything is okay?' , he insists.
He knows it because when they chose a card and pointed their fingers, Sehun's hand touched his.
'It's ... It's ..'
'Just about the rest of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter