0.1

In The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A dark start night is what described Do Kyungsoo. But with city lights and house, is what made Kyungsoo look ugly.

And it was all thanks to Byun Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo didn't feel insecure, unwanted or sad before Baekhyun came to the school.

Kyungsoo was living with the person he loved, going to college and was happily in love with Kim Jongin.

Their relationship started back in their senior year. Kyungsoo had recently transfer and had fell in love with Jongin.  And the other male had too.

Their first date was going to the school carnival. Even though it was boring, the two had fun being together.

Their relationship progress. Jongin wanted to have more than kisses and hugs and cuddles. Though he never told Kyungsoo that, knowing he would b3 pushing it too far.

That's when Jongin fell out of love. He had only loved Kyungsoo, for what his body could give.

Jongin only stayed with Kyungsoo because it was Kyungsoo. A boy you could only get once.

And this year was their first year of college. Jongin had met this boy name Byun Baekhyun.

Jongin had come home late, always hanging out with Baekhyun.

And Kyungsoo would stay up, waiting for Jongin.

It was a mistake to love Jongin, but Kyungsoo couldn't help it.

One night, Jongin had come home late, drunk.

Kyungsoo was mad, but he let it slide.  It was a one time thing.  Jongin would learn and not do it again.

But he was wrong for thinking that.  Jongin continued to come home drunk,  leaving Kyungsoo more heartbroken than the day he previously got drunk.

It wasn't until the night Jongin came hime, and ripped off Kyungsoo’s clothing. After using Kyungsoo, Jongin had left, drunk.

Kyungsoo cried, knowing well that Baekhyun had changed his Jongin.

“Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol was one of Kyungsoo’s good friend.

“Hi,” Kyungsoo stood outside in the frosty cold. He had two suitcases with him, and nothing else.

“Come in,” Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo in, noticing his red eyes.

Kyungsoo walked into the house,  and followed Chanyeol to the living room.

“Is it Jongin?” Chanyeol let Kyungsoo settle down first.

“I guess…” Kyungsoo was full of tears.

That night had brought him here, and what was said to him by Baekhyun.

“What happened?” Chanyeol  asked softly. Usually Chanyeol was loud and obnoxious, but today was an execption.

“He….came home last night drunk. Like he had been doing for the past two weeks, and he just….” Kyungsoo couldn't say the rest, “I wasn't ready and he… and I called him earlier and his picked up and..”

Kyungsoo was finally broken, ripped into so many pieces.

Chanyeol stood up and sat next to Kyungsoo, trying to comfort him.

It was only a few minutes before Kyungsoo had fallen asleep.

“Looks like he didn't even give you a rest “ Chanyeol said before picking up the boy and taking him to his bed. Before settling him under the covers, Chanyeol took off his coat.

Chanyeol loved alone, and had only one room for himself.

After bringing in all of Kyungsoo’s things and making sure Kyungsoo was still asleep, Chanyeol walked out.

Knowing where he was going and why.

Kyungsoo woke up, scared when he saw he was on the bed. Once Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol’s collection, he breathe out.

“Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo called, getting out of the bed.

“Here!” Chanyeol poked his head through the door and the frame.

“Oh, I thought you left,” Kyungsoo  pointed at the clock.

“No, I called in sick. Junmyeon said its fine, and he'll come and sort  things out with Jongin,” Chanyeol smiled.

“Oh,” Kyungsoo half smiled.

“Come down though. I made food,” Chanyeol walked out of the room, leaving Kyungsoo to get dressed.

Kyungsoo got out of his dirty clothes and pulled on a clean sweater and jogger.

“Channie! What did you make?” Kyungsoo asked walking down the hall.

“Eggs, and bread and milk," Chanyeol laughed.

"Really?" Kyungsoo shook his head, "You can't even make good food."

"Hey, I tried. I don't live with anyone so I'm always gone," Chanyeol smiled  as Kyungsoo sat down at the counter.

"Alright. Let me eat," Kyungsoo smiled a little as Chanyeol gave him some food.

"So... Do you know what you are going to do?" Chanyeol asked.

"Probably  go back, and hope everything turns out right," Kyungsoo shrugged.

"Alright, " Chanyeol fully supported Kyungsoo's choice.

...

Kyungsoo had gone back to Jongin and his apartment early in the morning , to find it empty.

Kyungsoo cleaned up the mess Jongin had made while he was gone.

It was really lonely for Kyungsoo. 

There was really nothing to do, and since it was brrak, he only stayed at home.

Kyungsoo had waited until midnight before falling asleep on the couch.

He had woken up to  Jongin stumbling in the house. 

"Jongin?" Kyungsoo sat up quickly, rushing to the door.

"Kyung... Soo... You're  home..." Jongin slurred.

"Yeah I am," Kyungsoo helped Jongin inside the house. 

Kyungsoo laid Jongin down on the couch before going to go and get a blanket for him.

"Good night, Jongin," Kyungsoo said before walking to the other couch.

Kyungsoo was again woken up by loud noises being made.

"Jongin?" Kyungsoo walked to where the noises was coming from.

"Kyungsoo, why the did you move everything?" Jongin shouted, not caring about what he said. Kyungsoo jumped at Jongin's angry voice,  but bypassed it.

"What are you looking for?" Kyungsoo asked.

"My tee shirt that Baekhyun gave me. We are going to meet up today," Jongin said.

"Jongin, why don't we hang out? We barely do a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter