Chapter 1

Newcomer? Maybe Not

Pairing: Yuha x Roa / Kyungwon x Minkyung
Genre: Fluff / Romance / Crack
Mistakes are all mine


 

“This is your new office, Miss. Kang” The said girl meekly Bows her head as mumbles a soft thank you towards her Boss. “Don’t be afraid to ask any questions, okay? I’ll leave you for a minute to fix your things after that I’ll be back and I’m going to introduce you to your co-worker.”

“Thanks, Boss” The latter let a small yet genuine smile, “Miss. Nayoung is Enough, I’ll be going now.”

Kyungwon bow once more her gaze stays at the figure of her boss until it’s finally out of her sight.  She eyes her surrounding, trying to familiarize herself to the new environment, her previous work’s salary isn’t acceptable that’s why she decided to look for another company that will help her to earn more money since she has to pay for her living fortunately she found out about ‘Prism Inc.’ a company that is willing to give a payment that employee deserves and they offer benefits for their people so Kyungwon didn’t hesitate to apply for the position. “So this is it.” She said, sounding so unsure but shrug it off,

“Let’s work hard!”

Kyungwon sat on her L-shaped seat, liking the comfortable feeling inside her office. “I wonder what kind of people my co-workers will be.” She thought as she stand up from her stool and start fixing her things over the table. She’s busy placing the things when she heard someone knocking on her door. “Come in.”

She watch how the door opens and reveals a beautiful girl with black hair, “The Boss is looking for you.” She ended her sentence with a smile that is so bright. “You can continue that latter” The said girl walked towards Kyungwon then hold her wrist, “Don’t be so stiff, we won’t bite—at least not me” The taller girl didn’t know if she should be thankful for what the girl said.

“I was just kidding! Were all friendly here so you don’t have to be nervous!” Kyungwon didn’t know why but the way the girl smile makes her feel less terrified that she already is.

Last thing Kyungwon know is that she’s already standing together with the President. “Okay, guys stop what you’re doing and listen here for a sec!”

The employees immediately stopped their works and eyes their President, “Okay, so we have a new employe—“

“Hi! I’m Eunwoo!” Kyungwon’s brow lifts a little when she saw the girl at the left waving her hands energetically.

“Okay stop cutting me! Back to what I’m saying, This is Kang Kyungwon—“

“I’m a Kang too!” Another overly excited girl shouted.

Nayoung let out a sigh, Kyungwon feel like the girl will explode soon, “One more interruption I’m going to suspend you guys.” She said in a threatening tone a sudden dark aura surrounds her, “Okay. This is Kang Kyungwon she’s the new Marketing Director so you better treat her good!”

“We will!”

“Do you want to say anything?” Nayoung motions the new comer to talk, the employees inside the floor stares at Kyungwon in amusement.

“Hi! Please take care of me.” She said before taking a bow. Her worries washed in an instant when she saw the smiles of her co-workers, it’s comforting, welcoming.

 

 

*

“You’re late!” Kang Yebin shouts towards the girl who looked like she just came back from war. “What’s with the look?” she asked as she watch the said girl sit down on her stool,

“I woke up late” The girl said in obvious, still catching her breath. “Okay so what did I Missed?” The girl with messy hair asked as she scan the papers on top of her desk,

“We have a new empl—“

The Little Kang’s sentence was interrupt when she saw her Department Director slumped her head on her table, ‘Just what the hell is wrong with her?’ She’s about to question the latter when the girl lift her head and start blabbering.

“Why can’t the Marketing Department understand that the budget that they want is too much for the project?!” Yebin can see smoke coming out from the latter’s nose or maybe she’s just exaggerating.

“Can you just rela—“

“I can’t! It’s Marketing’s fault why I’m late today! Their stupid director keep on asking for too much budget it’s been happening every time we have upcoming events, our events are not even that successful because of his stupid decisions and now this! I had enough, let me talk to that !” Yebin’s eyes widen when she saw the girl stood up and march towards the Marketing Department office.

“Hey Boss—Can you—“

“Don’t stop me Kang Yebin!” There’s something with that tone that made Yebin stop from her antics.

 

The Accounting Department’s Director walked with so much authorization, she ignore the weird stares from marketing department. She went directly to the office of the department’s head and opened it without even knocking.

“Hey you can you stop demanding budge….ts….” Her once loud and angry voice turns soft and quiet, she expect to see the Man who gave her hell and made her suffer, she’s ready to give the man a mouthful of harsh words but that backfires when she saw a familiar face inside the room, her face mirrors the new comers expressions, they both have surprised and confused face.

“Y-yuha?!”

“M-minkyung?”

There’s so many things running inside Kyungwon mind but most importantly, why is her ex-girlfriend standing in front her? And did she just called her ?!