Truth Or Dare

Truth Or Dare

The party was getting boring. Everyone had drained their energy from the constant dancing. People rested on couches and benches, and some are even on the floor when there weren't any vacant chairs. You saw people already sleeping.

"Wow, everybody's exhausted," You commented, the effect of alcohol slowly getting out of your system. Your best friend smiled.

Jiwoo, your best friend was the one who hosted the party, because exams were finally done. She was really popular in school, so that made you somewhat gain popularity also, well since you were her best friend.

There were only a few ones left awake and sober enough. You, your best friend, a few other girls from your friendship circle, and seven other boys that are pretty popular because of their gorgeous looks.

Yes, they were pretty charming. Especially Seungmin. He was the shyest amonst their circle of eleven friends. Even though he was shy, he has a heart filled with kindness and is the essence of cuteness. He also has a number of talents, like dancing and singing, but only very few know of them, including me. Even though he was the shortest among his friends, he was still pretty tall, a few inches taller than me.

"Yah, Y/N, Jiwoo, what if we play the old traditional truth or dare?" Sungyoon suggested, wagging his eyebrows as he smirked. You looked at your best friend and you nodded at each other.

"Yeah, okay. It's boring anyways. It's a fun way to pass the time," You responded, sending a smile at his way.

"I'll just call the other girls to join us, it would be weird if there were only two girls and a lot of boys," Jiwoo laughed and left to invite the others.

"Let's go inside and call the other guys, too," Sungyoon stated and you went off to find the others you want to include in the game.

You saw Seungmin swimming in the pool and you waved at him, earning a heartmelting smile from him.

He swam to the edge of the pool. "Hey, Y/N. What's up?"

"We're going to play truth or dare. Want to join? Your friends are playing too."

You were crossing your fingers mentally as you wished he would agree.

He became quiet for a moment and you stood there patiently, waiting for his answer.

Finally, he nodded his head. "Cool. Let me just dry myself up and change."

You clapped your hands. "Great! We'll wait for you."

You and Sungyoon searched for the others, and after talking and finding, you were eventually gathered inside a room, a bottle in the middle of the circle you formed.

"I'm going to spin the bottle first just because," Jangjun stated and spun it, eagerly waiting for the one who's the first to be busted.

The bottle finally stopped and you all laughed at Jangjun's sulking face.

"That's what you get for beating me a while ago," Daeyeol commented as he laughed.

"Truth or dare?" Mirae asked him.

"Truth." Jangjun answered.

"Are you still a ?"

Everyone was anticipating the answer.

"Nope." He smirked widely and all the boys reacted. The room was filled with curses and congratulations to the boy. Everyone asked who the 'lucky' girl was, but he shook his head and told us that he already answered one wuestion.

After the comments from the guys, he spinned the bottle again. This time, it landed on you.

"Oohhh, Y/N. Truth or dare?" Joochan challenged.

You bit your lip as you thought. "Truth."

Youngtaek was the first to ask. "Do you like someone? Like in this circle?"

Your heartbeat quickened as the name 'Seungmin' appeared on your mind. Immediately you look at Seungmin's direction. But it seemed that he was disinterested since he was looking at other things. You heart sunk, feeling like you've been rejected already.

"Well, yeah, I do like someone." You answered, feeling a little sad.

All of the guys widened their eyes. "Who?"

"It must be me. No one could ever resist my looks," Bomin boasted.

"Shut up Bomin, you're like five," Sungyoon laughed.

"You're too young for Y/N," Jangjun snickered.

Seungmin was just quiet the whole time.

"So who is it then?" Bomin questioned.

"She doesn't get to answer that question, she has already answered somebody's question," Jiwoo countered, and you thanked her for saving you.

Joochan rolled his eyes. "Fine. Now Y/N, spin the bottle."

You spun it, and it landed on Jieun. "Jieun, truth or dare?"

She mustered up her courage. "Dare."

Ooh's filled the room as somebody already picked dare. No one dared to pick dare because everyone was so lazy to get up and do something, but finally someone chose it.

"Okay, kiss the person you would like to date," Jinhye dared.

Jieun shrugged, as if it was that easy, and stood up. She went over to Sungyoon and sat on his lap as she pecked his lips. She quickly stood up. "Done."

"That was just a peck, not a kiss," Sungyoon complained.

"Are you seriously complaining?"

"Well, duh." And then she crashed her lips onto his, and they made out. In front of everyone.

"Ugh, guys, stop with the PDA, we're playing a game," Youngtaek said. Jieun broke off the kiss and went back to her place. You knew they were going to continue that later.

Jieun then spinned the bottle and it landed on Seungmin. She asked him to choose.

"Truth."

Youngtaek was going to ask first but Daeyeol beat him. "You've never confessed to someone right?" Daeyeol queried.

"Nope."

"You just wasted a question, you idiot. We already know that," Sungyoon hit him.

"Well I didn't know!"

And the game continued. You played for at least 30 minutes. Almost everyone was on their fifth turn.

The bottle was spinning, and finally, it stopped.

At Seungmin again.

"Truth or dare?" Jiwoo was the one who asked.

"I'll pick dare," Seungmin chose. It was the first time he chose dare, because he always picked truth.

"After the game, confess to the one you like and ask her out," Youngtaek smirked, as though as if he knew who Seungmin liked. Seungmin looked over at your direction but quickly looked away.

"Well, why not now?" He asked.

"Wow, hyung's not so shy all of a sudden," Joochan commented.

"Well you said it, so go ahead then." Jangjun said.

"I'm tired of bottling it all up anyways." Seungmin muttered. He took a deep breath and looked at you intently. Just as you had eye contact, your heart beat quickened. You waited for him to do his dare. "Y/N, I've liked you for a while now, would you like to go on a date...with me?"