~ There is no rush

Dominant X
Please log in to read the full chapter

Their relationship was, in media and in his fan's eyes, a very intimate one; there weren't many photos of them together on a date, holding hands, and he barely talked about her in public, avoiding as much as he could the questions about her in any interview or fan-meetings. The media was curious, the fans were eager to see more of them, more of her, but he could silence everyone with one glance. No one really knew what was happening behind the doors of the house he shared not only with his group members, but with his girlfriend too. But the boys knew the truth; she knew the truth.

Of course everyone went crazy at first : a girl living with seven boys. It wasn't a re-enact of the 'Snow white and the Seven Dwarfs', but he explained his decision to everyone and no one asked for details.

 

 

Their first meeting was not romantic, it was not hand picked from a cheesy, young adult novel – it was ordinary and a little strange. He didn't flirt with her very much, but she was attracted by him as soon as she saw him; she couldn't help but notice his mysterious aura, y vibe and ruffled hair. At a first glance, he looked like that type of guy you can find in any bar at midnight, drowning his sorrow in alcohol, but he wasn't like that; oh yes, he was drowning something, his rage – he was trying to fill his emptiness with booze. She was pretty bold – and a little drunk - , but she made the first move. He noticed her as soon as she sat down next to him and he with his smirk. They both knew that they're gonna end up in some hotel room, that they would have ,filling the room with their moans and when the sun would slowly invade the room, one of them would be awake and would sneak out before turning into dust. They would probably think about it for a few hours, a day or two – the scratches and neck bites being the only reminder of that wild night in the arms of a stranger.

But he had a slightly different plan – he wanted more, but not in the way she imagined.

Please log in to read the full chapter