Ignore

I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jeongyeon's P.O.V

"Jeongyeon-ah! Wake up! You don't want to be late on your first day of classes!" My mom called out.

"5 more minutes!" I shouted.

"You better wake up now Jeongyeon! Don't make me come up there!" Another voice called out.

"Nayeon?" I faintly said.

Then suddenly I hear loud footsteps coming towards my room.

*SLAM!*

My door was kicked open and made a loud slam that made me jump out of my bed.

"AHHH!" I shouted. "What the hell!!" I screamed with an annoyed tone as I ruffed my messy hair.

"Get up! Or I'll drag you to school looking like that!" Nayeon shouted with her arms crossed and has one eyebrow up.

I then looked at myself and saw that I was only in my underwear so I quickly tried to cover myself from Nayeon’s eyes.

"I've seen it so many times you don't have to hide it! Now get up and wash your ugly face!" Nayeon shouts as she walks out of my room.

Hearing that I blushed so hard and made me speechless. And yes she has seen it, many times. Not because I show her on propose, god no! But she the type of person who doesn't know how to knock and understand what privacy is which is very annoying but being with her I kind of? Got used to it?.

"She's Crazy." I said.

"What did you just say!?!" She shouted again.

"Nothing! Nothing! Gez." I then stood up, took a quick shower then got dressed.

I went downstairs a few minutes later only to see my mom preparing breakfast.

"Where's Nayeon?" I asked.

"She left." My mom said as she gave me my breakfast.

"What? Why did she leave already?" I asked.

My mom just shrugged her shoulders.

I then felt really disappointed I wanted to walk with her on the first day of school. I then played with my food just biting a small bit of it.

"JEONG-EI!" Nayeon suddenly came out of nowhere then laughed out loud.

"AHHH!" I screa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter