Prompt #1

GOT7 Drabbles

Prompt: You come home to find your door slightly open.

The song I was listening to when I wrote this: I Want U Bad by R5...that's embarrassing.


The lights of the office clicked off as the last person left the building. Mark had been working overtime for nearly a week to cover for the amount of times he had gone out sick. This was the last day and he couldn't have been more relieved. Climbing into his car he sinks back into his seat for a moment to release a deep breath he had been holding in all day. He looks back at the building through his rear view mirror and smiles slightly. Mark started up the radio and turned it to a random station before pulling out of the parking lot. He smiled the whole way home and even sang along to the music occasionally, drumming his fingers against the steering wheel. One thing led to another and then he was dancing in his car. He could feel the stares from the other drivers but he didn't pay any mind to it. The 25 year old continued on like that until he pulled into the driveway of his own house. He chuckled and climbed out of his car, locking it with the button that was attached to his car keys. He fiddled with his keys until Mark successfully found his house key. The red head reached out to unlock his door when his eyes widened, just now realizing that his door was slightly ajar. Thinking for the worse he slowly pushed the door open only to find Youngjae and Coco sleeping on his couch. In the mist of all the work he had been doing he forgot that Youngjae said he would be spending the night at his place for a few days. He smiled and closed the door as quietly as he could to not ruin the others slumber.