Under the stars

Under the stars

The blond boy stood against the older man, who was staring at him and he had in his eyes win. I watched them with a misunderstanding in my eyes. I could not intervene, not now, because the older man was his father. I listened to the poisonous words that filled the blonde who was his son. Minho, the black-haired guy standing next to me, took a deep breath when the blond boy had hate appeared in his eyes.
"You've never been a good father to me, you've always been like an unknown man in my life. Why should I listen to you now?" Jonghyun hissed.
"Because I'd prefer you to work in the moot ... you're not good ... you've never been, and I'm sorry you became my son," the man grinned.
I took a deep breath, I wanted to say something, but I did not get it. Hyunnie's eyes gleamed with tears and ran away from the room. In fact, it was a dance studio where we had one gym. Me, Minho, and Jonghyun were dancers, some of us referred to as flying artists. But one person was still against us. He, Hyun's father, always had to slander and insult his son. It was nothing against me or Minho, but we were one bunch. The rule here is: "One for Everyone and Everyone for One!" And we keep this rule in our consciousness all of us. I looked at the man who had a happy smile on his face with whom he looked at us.
"This was the most sublime words you ever said," I growled angrily, as I could no longer keep myself.
The man wanted to argue with me, but I was not curious about his nasty words. I ran out of the building, it was dark. The dark cloak of the city did not allow me to see my little friend. I bit my lip nervously. Where did he go? Nothing must happen to him! I should have stopped him before! From my thoughts a deep voice broke me.
"Jinki, we'll split up," Minho suggested, who had big frog´s eyes now full of worries.
I just nodded slightly and showed him that I would take the right side. Minho nodded, patting me on my back and running to the streets where the life lived through the markets now. I went into the park. I know about two places where the blonde could was. But if he is not in the first place and second place too, I will only be able to hope that Minho luckily found our beloved friend. I walked with tension between the shadows of the trees and did not dare to speak in the silence that was the graves. I had goose bumps on my hands, but I went heroically forward looking for the owners of blond hair.
But I did not find him anywhere, and Minho didn´t call me that he found Jonghyun. I searched nervously in my memory for Jonghyun´s favorite places and slowly walked back to the studio. I looked at the stars, and then I was thinking. Of course! By the speed of lightning, I shot into the building and drove up the elevator to the top floor, where I went to the roof. There was the blonde guy! He watched the stars. I took a light breath.
"Hyunnie," I addressed him when he looked at me.
"Do not take his words so seriously," I breathed and went to sit down next to him.
He was hiding in my arms.
"But those words, it hurts me," he whispered.
"I know ... these words can not be taken back, but you can get them all the more," I smiled and watched the sky with him until the blonde fell asleep in my arms ...

~~~~~~~

And happy end (as an addendum): Jinki took Jonghyun in his car and soon they were the nice and best couple ^^