Good morning starshine...the earth says "HELLO''

Childhood days with Baekyeol

A ray of light peeked in through the curtains and fell upon black locks of hair.Chanyeol nuzzled into his blankets and quietly mumbled in his sleep.Being a heavy sleeper,he didn't hear the creak of the door or the soft giggle that followed after and continue to sleep,oblivious to the pair of eyes trained on him.

''AAAHH''Chanyeol jolted awake when he felt cold pairs of hand on his face to find Baekhyun laughing at him,clutching his stomach.

''Chanyeollie,you should have seen your face.You were soo scared''Baekhyun said and continued cracking up and stopped when he saw Chanyeol pouting.

''Baekhyunnie is mean''Chanyeol pounted and folded his arms,turning the other way.Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol's action and jumped up on the bed.

''Aww,Baekhyunnie is sorry,Chanyeol.Please forgive me?''Baekhyun pleaded while hugging Chanyeol,trying to wrap his short limbs around the taller boy. Chanyeol who was still turning the other way cracked a smile,but hid it from the shorter.

''Okay,Chanyeollie will forgive you,but you have to treat me to a strawberry sundae topped with chocolate icing''Chanyeol said while ignoring Baekhyun's hands trying to turn his head towards him but failing to do so.

''Okay,okay.Fine''Baekyun agreed ''But turn this way,or you're making Baekhyunnie sad''.Baekhyun wrapped himself with the blankets and pulled down Chanyeol who was still sitting up on the bed.Chanyeol followed as they laid on the bed,pulling the covers up to their necks.

''This is fun''Chanyeol grinned while wiggling his toes.

''Hmm''Baekhyun hummed and yawned.''Baekhyun-ah,why did you come so early today?''Chanyeol asked Baekhyun who was staring up at the ceilings.

''No reason''Baekhyun said and yawned again.''Mom had to go somewhere today and I didn't want to be alone so I couldn't sleep and also'' Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol who was looking at him before,''I wanted to annoy you''Baekhyun stuck his tongue out at him and Chanyeol playfully slapped him in the arm.

''Let's sleep''Baekhyun said pulling up the blankets to cover them,both falliing into deep sleep both heading off to dreamland.

Chanyeol's mother entered the room and smiled at the two kids,kissing both kids on their foreheads closing the door behind her.

Author's Note/;How was it?The first chap.It's kind of lame but oh well,haha,I'll try to improve,and hopefully it get better.Please subscribe and comment:)