Red

Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She took a long breath to calm her nerves. Her heart pounding so fast that it feels that it might jump away from her chest. Cold sweat began forming on her forehead and her hand started going clammy.

Come on, Moon Byul Yi. 

She took her phone on the coffee table in front of her and put on her password, Mamamoo's debut date.

When she was just one click away, she turned it off.

You are just one click away!  Damn it!

Even talking to herself wasn't helping.

 

 

She is not prepared. She is afraid that they might not like it. She is afraid of what they are going to say. She is afraid that this might fail. She is afraid of what is going to come. She is afraid of everything.

 

 

She felt so vulnerable at the moment that she felt like she is going to break down. 

 

 

 

Maybe, things would be better if I did not sing. 

 

 

 

Maybe, it's a bad idea after all.

 

 

 

Maybe...

 

 

Maybe, she should just stick on just rapping.

 

 

 

She shook her head as negative thoughts start to invade her mind. 

She took another breath and closed her eyes. After a few seconds of internal battle, she finally had the courage to watch it.

She pressed play in went to fullscreen mode.

 

 

Hyejin's powerful vocals welcomed her. Her bright yellow dress stands out from the black and white background. Hyejin sang so beautifully. Her low notes were pleasing to the ears. The way her voice broke just felt so right. Hyejin really knows how to play around with the notes as if it was a child's play.

 

Wheein showed a mature vibe. Especially now that her hair is short. It really fits her. Her voice was calm and sorrowful. Even without watching the video, Byul can see how confident Wheein is. Byul's heart swelled up on how proud she is with Wheein. She indeed has grown.

 

And her Yongsun-unnie. Her blue dress complimented her figure. Byul was mesmerized by Yongsun. Her voice was raw and powerful. She could hear it. She could hear the emotion that she was trying to convey. Her back shivered as the hair on the back of her neck stood up. Yongsun's voice was truly captivating.

 

 

She didn't realize when a lone tear rolled down on her cheek. She let out a gasp and froze.

 

 

Hearing her own voice felt so weird. It feels different. It was different from her solo 'Worthless'. She was having mixed emotions. A lot of thoughts came to her mind in that moment. She was overwhelmed by everything. She almost choked on her own tears.

 

 

She is actually singing.

 

 

 

She is finally singing together with them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter