1 - Back

Felony

"Where is she?!?!" YunHo frantically called her younger sister.

the number your calling is bus-

""

"Hey, on the bright side she told us her flight's schedule," Daehyun specifically remember the last time she didn't told them when she's coming home, needless to say his big sister lecture him big time. He felt a shudder remembering how he was caught red handedly making out with a girl twice his age. "Not like last time".

"Well you were an idiot last time" He rolled his eyes. YunHo was present when the accident occur and he had a big laught out of it.

"She was hot and I didn't know she was married"

"Who's married?" 

The two Jung brothers staggered forwards, suprised by the sudden familiar voice of their sister. 

"Nothing"  "No one" Daehyun and Yunho said at the same time as they face their sister. So much has passed but their sister, Yeon never changes. Still the usual brown hair, usual sense of style, and the usual cold aura.

Sooyeon smiles "I missed you both," She hugges her two brothers. Yunho and Daehyun hugged her back. "It's been what? a year and a half?" 

"A year and a half of full torture without you, sis" Her smiles intensified. "What did he do to you?"

"I didn't do anything" Yunho interjects.

"Yes, you did"

"No, I didn't"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Liar"

"No"

"Remember the time where you push me to the end of the balcony and send me to the hospital just because you're missing you-"

"Okay, that's enough little brother, our sister doesn't want to hear that. We should get back now" Yunho put more pressure into his hand as Daehyun begin to scream.

Oh how I missed this.

============================================

Sooyeon POV

"So yeah, our big brother right here practically pushed me because he was fussing about his girlfriend leaving him beh-"

"If you finish that word brother, I swear you're not save anymore,"

I laugh, "Really, Yunho, because of a girl?" I can't imaginine my big brother already had a girl. He's tough one to crack, not an easy thing to break through his walls. "I want to meet this girl, I want to meet the girl who can crack that inhospitable heart of yours," I looked sideways to see that he was focusing intensely at the road ahead, probably heard my words but chose not to answer.

Which was weird, he never under no circumstances ignored me unless it was highly important. I guess this girl who bewitched him is highly importance to him. Which I will I find out soon enough. I already have tons of problems ahead of me, I don't want to add more. There's school and bussiness that I haven't finished yet in the last three years. I need to finish both of them, fast. 

Just as I was imagining what the gang world is like in this generation, I caught a sight of a large silver gates with six hooded guys in black. They were carrying as what I assume, Guns. What the is going on? I was about to tell Yunho about the six strange guys, when suddenly they were gone.disappear. poof. what the? I was just looking at the front for three seconds, and you guys decided to disappear now?

These guys sure needs to practice more because if I was a normal human being I would call the cops right now, that slip up was enought to make them believe it was an act of robbery, and that sure is alot of work, if you own the house. I've been there, done that, and Yunho sure makes me even alot more worse when he lecture me.

"That's BTS"

I whirled around to face Daehyun, "Who?" He rolled his eyes "BTS, a newbie. They go to school with me" I raised my eyebrows "and how do you know this?" It is not usual for gang members to know other gang members unless they're close friends to know they're real identities, like school or hideout. It is considered dangerous in this ed-up world.

"I'm close with one of them" 

"Oh"

We talked some more about this new BTS group. I soon know that there are 7 main members in the gang and that they are slowly moving to the top of the foodchain and that three of the members are in the same highschool as Daehyun and me. We also talked about how this highschool I'm going to go in is going to be full of gang members from here and there, social elite, and smart- students.

"Yunho, why the did you sign me into this school?" I gritted my teeth. I really hate this kinds of school where there is so many snob brats who doesn't know their place.

"It will be the most unsuspicious thing, Yeon," Yunho slightly tilted his head "No one will recognize you, this school is most neutral spot there is, It's the nearest one, If we transfer you to our teritory you will be hunted for sure,  and also you will be with Daehyun there,"  

"but.." I stopped just as my head start to spin.

"Fine, you win" I'm just too tired too argue, the uncomfortable seat on the planes was starting to make their effects now. Are we even there yet?

After ten minutes of pure torture on my back, I was able to see a huge golden gates like the one I saw earlier, only this one was bigger that the latter. "We're here". The mansion was beautiful. In the center of the house is a beautiful water fountain with flowers surounding it, trees here and there, and an exceptional guards surrounding the perimeters of the hous- no mansion. Last time I was here it was only for bussiness requirements, I get to stay here for three days before I have to return to Australia.

The mansion changed. It was not the usual colour of black, it was now white. I don't know when they changed that but it looks better now. 

If I didn't know better I would assume this house is perfectly save from illegal doings. IF I didn't know better. 

Daehyun, the gentleman he is open the car door for me. As soon as my head was out of the yellow ford mustang, a piercing scream errupted from the mansion. I grin as a flash of black hair run towards me and engulf me in a hug. I hugged her back with the same force. How I missed her.

"Welcome back"

it's nice to be back.