244 to 245

Love on the Explore Page

YOOONGIIIIII

"Hyung I'm telling you Kylie is pregnant" V yelled as we scrolled through her instagram. The entire day we have all debated her pregnancy 

"It's just as scam to make money" Jin stated "Now stop arguing about it or im putting my toenail in your ramen" 

The room died down as we all went off into our own little whelm of social media. Our personal accounts were our prised possetions. We coudl only let our closest friends and family members follow but even then content got leaked so it was never an easy game to play. Our usernames had to be sooo basic that the average social media user would never even try to follow. Most of the memebrs picked weird numbers while i opted for something so different no one would recognize me:

YoringMucc

Basically it was boring with a Y.  And me boring HA funniest joke ive heard. My instgram composed of mainly pictures of the studio and music. Not many selfies only one group picture of us at practice nothing more than that. But having something to ourselves was something the band truly needed. We spend most of our days with each other and often need a break to forget that we are famous

Though I usually watch slime videos and rap memes I found myself bored and scrolling through everything i passed Untill i spotted this one picture. It looked as though it had been taken in the 70s. A girl had flowers in her hair but the yellow brown coloring o the picture blurreed out everything but the girl. She was beautiful. Her eyes were closed slightly while her arms hovered in the air leaving hthe fringe the fall just slightly. It was as if she had been flying but stopped midway to take this picture. It was amazing. 

I immedietly scrolled through her instagram and saw how happy she looked in each photo she took. From outfits to food her instagram didnt follow a  theme but was still put together and breath taking. Her user name was:

Ccoocooco

One of the pictures was her in a field of sunflowers. She was with one of her friends Arms linked together. I was just about to stalk her friend when i accidentally double tapped on her picture giving her another like on instagram. I instantly unliked it before realizing i was incognito. No one would be able to figure out i was Minyoongi and i had nothing to fear. So without panic this time I liked her picture. 

 

COOOCOOO

Its 2:30 and I want chicken nuggets. I mean who wouldnt want nuggets like they are just so crunchy and delicious. Anyway as I was scheeming a plan to order Mcdoanlds someone liked my picture. Once in a while id get random likes from  companies and businesses but this wasnt one of them. It was a private account with a few post but no profile picture. But when i went to stalk them the like was gone as if it never happened. A little weirded out I looked through my iphone notifications to see if it was still there and it was. Someone named YoringMucc had liked my picture with Lana probably by accident. But before i could close the app their name reappeared. This time it wasnt gone in seconds but stood as if they were meant to like my picture. Usually likes didnt matter to me but i wanted to know more. So i did something Ive never done. I DMed them. 

 

C-" Hi yeok. Nic user name" 

Before i could review it it was sent. Nice with no e ok TIME TO DIE. 

 

YOOOOngiiiiiiiii

Before i could put my phone down there was a ding that ive never heard before. Hoping that it was a text i saw a message from cooocooo. She thought my name was Yeok because of the instgram name i put but wow she complemented my user name. I was going to not repsond but she texted back 

"nice* sorry texting us hard. us*" I laughed as i read her mistakes. she seems to be worse at texting than jimin. So i decided that i should respond but with what. 

I tried a thanks with an emoji but it seemed like i was ending the conversation. Then i tried a Thank you i like your username too but it seemed very insincere so i asked Namjoon what he thought. 

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooh who are you texting that you are questioing how to repsond" Before i could protest anything he had my phone in his hands and was scrolling. 

"Woooow a girl messaged you.Does she know who you are? Are you interested? Hm shes actually cute" He went on asking a million questions before i could even get my phone back. 

"Shes just a girl i found on the explore page. I accidentally liked her picture thats all" I said as i backed out of instagram and locked my phone. 

"If thats what you say. " Joon said as he wiggled his eyebrows before exiting. 

We were called to the interview room so if i was going to do soemthing i had to act quick. so quickly i texted her before hitting send and putting my phone on the table. 

Y-"Haha I like yours too"

 

 

HI ALL MY FANS. THIS IS FUNNY WRITING About people ive never met. also i was going to base the text off of my real life text with a boy but ive just read them over and YIKESS im too awkward for life. so let me go make uo some content and untill next time 

-Carina