Holiday ? or Nah ? (pt 1)

Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was two day after Christmas, Oh Sehun just out from his building, about to get in his car and wasn’t ready when a big, a very big cat jumped at him. The cat isn't really cat, its Jennie actually. Behind her was Baekhyun and Jisoo trying to pull Jennie off from Sehun. He startled when she hit him continuously and he decided to just close his eyes. When finally she get off from him. He was in ground and his eyes shut tight. “AH WAE YAH KIM JENNIE ?!” he shouted.

“WAE ? YOU !” Jennie screamed back

“MWO ?!”

“Ah yah yah, sehunah, andwe” Baekhyun stand in front of both who galred and ready to kill each other in any second. His girlfriend is such a badass. Yep he was aware, like very aware.

“What happened. Did i do something ?” Sehun ask clueless. Of course, this must be something happen to Lisa, but she was perfectly fine the last time they talk at Video call?

“Yes!” she hissed

“What is it ? how can I know if you just throw your damn body to me and trying to hit me with your damn fits ?” he scolded. How can he stay mad when she is his hyung lovely girlfriend. “Is it Lisa ?”

“Aniya Jennie-ya, stop, just let me explain” Jisoo said “yah Oh Sehun, don’t you remember something you promise to uri maknae ?” she asked.

“What is it ?” Sehun brow furrowed trying to remember anything. Well, he did made a lot of promises to her. Seeing Jennie glared at him, he know it all of sudden “the holiday....” he mumbled.

Jennie sigh and rolled her eyes “Finally, gumawo dear lord for give his brain back” she let out an exaggerated sigh “what did you say to her ? try to remember”

“Well yeah I said that we will go to holiday together. But something at my job come up and I can’t bring it out of town” he try to defense. “When we video call she said it was okay though, she smiled thru the video call and said it doesnt matter oppa, your job must be coming first ne...” his voice become small and small.

True, his Lisa never ever complained about anything, even told her unniedul about their problem ? Never. Lisa is the type who always understand and buried it all alone. Even she’s sad she never told anyone, its Sehun who always dug in to her and made her somehow told the story. She just lean on him when she’s tired. But she never opened .

“You guys together for a long time, aren’t you understand her sehun-ah” Baekhyun asked.

Jennie come closer and offered her hand to him “Mian” she said and sehun grab it then then high five at each other. When the first time Lisa told her Unnies she dated Sehun, her Unnies cheered to her but no with Jennie. She just stay silent, she have this skeptical mind and frankly told Lisa she still try to accept. It took her long enough to accept Sehun.  

Its not that Jennie doubt Sehun and his sincere, but he just made her cry too often in past and that worried Jennie a lot until Baek said its okay, because there’s none relationship last without fight an cry. Well, she couldn’t help but agreeing.

“I can’t help it, she canceled her Christmas in Bangkok and she already told her family she can’t join their holiday to Switzerland just because you promised her” Jennie sigh “She cry to sleep last night, I saw her reddened nose at first i thougt it was cold, but when I saw the trace of tears...” she sigh again and felt Baekhyun rub her back.

“And then Chaey said that you supposed to be with her this end year” Jisoo smiled. “We didn’t ask for an action because it maybe cause anything to your job, and yes maknae will kill us, but please can you make up to her. Say sorry treat her something or whatever. Please ?” Jisoo pleading.

“Yes, because this night our cruise will be sailed” Baekhyun added “That’s why Suho Hyung try to finish his job” he shrugged.

Sehun sigh and nodded “Noted, gumawo guys” he said and looked at his wristwatch “I should get going” he walked and turn around “What time you guys leave for the cruise ?” he asked.

“7 o’clock” Jennie answer sharp and the guy just nodded before leaving them.

~

Lisa is pressing her elevator to their unit. She just buy a soap and anything kitchen may need. Scolding herself to forgot buy any food and just shrugged it off, she will just order it later. Her Jenn and Jisoo unnie is on their cruise new year date with their boyfriend, also her Chaey unnie is currently with Chanyeol oppa family in Japan, and yes she was alone because her boyfriend is busy. No, correct that, is Super busy.

Not that she demand though, but sometimes she needs him too. He already promise to take a holiday but yeah his never ending work. The last time they do a video call, she was actually gonna tell him she find a suitable hotel and plane ticket for them to holiday at Pataya. But when the tired face of Oh Sehun come to the phone screen and said he’s sorry he can’t go to their holiday. Her heart sank. Silently closing the current tab of tickets on her iPad and smile to her boyfriend. Cooing him because he’s tired and sleepy. He did over apology but Lisa couldn’t help to cry that night. She was sad she will be alone and he broke his promise, but what can she do, its his work. She want to join her family but, they left to Switzerland for new year, and it was too late if she want go join.

When its Christmas, her home left only her with Jenn and Jisoo unnie, Chaey already left the day before. Jisoo asked if she was alright, she nodded and saying Merry Christmas, but she was really want to cry. Jennie asked her why she didn’t join her family trip she was laughing and reasoned about her final project and want to alone toh ave fun with Sehun Oppa.

Lie, yeah of course. He wasn’t even here. Quarrelling with Sehun was the last thing Lisa have in her mind, so when he canceled it, she just smiled and say its okay when she’s not.

Looking her phone, she mumbled “weird, he didn’t text me at all after lunch?” she sigh. Yeah the job. Must be super busy.

She was stepping into the elevator and heard a familiar voice “hold up hold up please” she hurriedly press the door to open. “Kamsahamnid... Lalisa !”.

“Oppa ?” she smiled widely. It was sehun who screamed. “Oppa” she hug him tight and kiss his neck

He smiled and hug her back, missing this super tiny body who fit perfectly in his arm, sniffing her flowery hair “Hi sweetheart” he mumbled sighing in content.

“Oppa, what are you doing here ?” she asked though her smile never leave her face. He was cold like ice “Why didn’t you wear scarf!” she scowled.

“Ah mian, its left on the car” he grinned.

“Aigoo” she tiptoeing and fixed his tousled hair “look at oppa” she said

He smiled like a fool. This girl, only this girl who could made him like this, smiled like fool and grinned until he felt his lips about to ripped. Remembering she cry it made his heart bleed you such a lucky bastard Oh Sehun.

“Ung, oppa wae ?” she asked.

“Anya, lets go Sweetheart” the elevator door opened and they walk hand in hand.

As they walk in the flat Lisa immediately run to turn on the heater with her chattering teeth. “Oppa, you finish the work ?” she asked.

“Uhm deh” he nodded. “I miss my girlfriend, can i come here ?” he joked.

Lisa laugh and settled her body to him “What in those bag ?” she asked Sehun backpack. It obviously not just a laptop for work.

“Ah, my clothes” he smiled.

“Oh~” Lisa lean on to his neck and suddenly look at him again “Oppa going to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter