final?

Favourite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu doesn't really know how she got herself in this position. The eldest member has been ignoring her. Usually, it wouldn't have bothered her because it would just mean she'd get more peace and rest. But it's been going on for days now, and she swears she didn't do anything wrong to get this silent treatment from her unnie. 

 

The members were in their living room having one of their movie marathons. Their manager had informed them earlier that week that they had no schedule for the rest of the weekend, so they thought to spend the night by catching up on the latest movies while eating popcorn because according to their leader's words "we don't get to spend much time together anymore"

That's how she found herself here with her unnies. They've finished two films already and the last one they're supposed to watch was one of those cheesy chick flicks she's been dying to see. For the past few minutes, Tzuyu's been trying her best to focus on the film playing on the tv and watch in peace, but apparently that isn't something she's going to get, as all of her efforts to focus on the movie were wasted. She couldn't seem to ignore the wrenching feeling in the pit of her stomach everytime she hears Chaeyoung whine as Nayeon continues to "secretly" tease the other maknae with her tickles. The duo seated across from her seemed to have taken upon themselves the task to distract Tzuyu from their group's supposed movie marathon by flirting like there's no tomorrow.

All she could do was shoot daggers at the pair as she listens to their abnoxious giggles. 

And okay so maybe Tzuyu does know how she managed to get herself in this situation. And it all may have been her fault. 


-


It was just after one of their music show appearance, they had won another trophy for their recent comeback. And now, they were having their fansigning event. Everyone was excited as they would get to see some of their amazing fans again. Well, everyone except for one. 

Tzuyu appeared to be in a bit of a bad mood. She doesn't seem to be as excited as the rest of her unnies. Don't get her wrong though. She loves their Onces, it's just that she was extremely tired from all of their schedule. From all the dancing and all the singing and especially the variety show appearances they had to do, Tzuyu just doesn't have the energy to be as excited and optimistic as the rest of her members. Faking reactions and excitement for hosts who think they're freaking hilarious is one tough job you know. Plus, she doesn't really get to rest as much as she needed because of a specific member who keeps on bugging her everytime she gets even a second of free time. This member you ask? Well it's the one and only Im Nayeon. 

Nayeon has always been an affectionate and clingy person, especially to Tzuyu. According to her words, Tzuyu was her "favorite maknae". So, of course, Tzuyu was used to her hugs and her attempts at stealing kisses from the maknae. And normally, Tzuyu didn't mind them. She was used to her unnie's antics. But it seems that these past few days, she has been extra needy than usual for the maknaes attention. Nayeon's been extra whiny, extra touchy, and extra noisy. So  lately, she's also been extra savage to her unnie and has been trying to get away from her ever since. 

Today though, she must have offended whoever's controlling her fate because not only did she have to sit beside Nayeon the whole ride to the venue, but she also had to sit right next to her for their fansign.

An hour into the fansign and Tzuyu couldn't even count how many times Nayeon has called her. It seems the older waits for the time the seat in front of her gets empty, always trying to initiate small talk with the maknae anytime she can. And if she was being honest, it was starting to get on her nerves. 

"Unnie, can you please shut up even just for a few minutes?" Tzuyu snapped at the older after making sure that no fan within their range. 

"Oh. I'm sorry Tzuyu, I didn't know I was bothering you." Nayeon said while trying to mask the hurt laced in her voice. 

Typically, Tzuyu would have felt guilty after seeing her unnie's expression, but she was just so frustrated that she only continued her outburst. 

"You just keep on talking and talking and it's getting seriously annoying. Just leave me alone, please." Tzuyu said before turning to the fan that was approaching her. 

After the incident, everything went peacefully for Tzuyu. Nayeon stopped bothering her and she was eventually able to calm down after seeing their Onces' happy faces. The event ended successfully and they were on their way back to their dorm. She was about to get on the first van when she overheard something. 

"Nayeon unnie, you seemed so quiet during the fansign. Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine Chaeng."

"You sure? You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Of course. Now come on, we better hurry. I'm so hungry." Nayeon said as she grabbed the other's wrist and dragged her to the second van.

A sigh escaped from Tzuyu's lips as she got inside the vehicle. 

I should really apologize to Nayeon unnie once we get back. 


-


"If looks could kill, Chaeng would be six feet under with how you've been glaring at her." 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Tzuyu said as she turned her attention to the owner of the voice. 

"Why don't you just admit it. You're jealous." Jeongyeon tells her matter-of-factly and Tzuyu is all sorts of confused because her? jealous? of what? 

"Is there even something to be jeal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter