One

Over You

1 )  Him




Park Jiyeon is your average girl.Being the last children in Park household makes her become a little bit spoiled.She grew up to be more independent that anyone expected.Jiyeon is still in her highschool,studying for her final years.As you can see,she is now in her senior year.The year where all fun things happen or is it the vice versa?

"You! where are you going?" Jiyeon rolls her eyes and fastens her steps.She quickly hide her face and keeps on increasing her speed,She needs to avoid this person no matters what happened.Jiyeon looks at the toilet sign and smirked.She quickly enters the toilet and take a deep breath.She looks at the mirror and smiled.
"Yes,I manage to avoid that ugly faggots!" She whispers excitedly.She fixs her hair and smiled again before taking her leave from the bathroom.

Jiyeon walks happily but then she stops,"Park Jiyeon,where do you think you are going?" She froze and she heard the voice of Mr.Lee .
",I thought he already gone"She whispered panickly."Did u just curse,Ms.Park?" He asked and Jiyeon turns around to meet with Mr.Lee mad face's.She smiled awlwardly,"No! No! No cursing in school,right?" She smiled and took a few steps back.

"And why are you taking a few steps back?" He asked her.Jiyeon just smile sweetly and when she feels that she is far a little bit from Mr.Lee,she sprints,running as if she is being chased by a criminal.Jiyeon smiles and keeps running.Why was she being chased by Mr.lee? Easy,because she don't want to help him.Mr.Lee is incharge of medical for The Basketball match that will be held this Saturday.There seems to be no problem right? Jiyeon really enjoy helping Mr.Lee treats the injured player but now,she wants to stay away from anything that related to HIM.

Him.Who is him? The cute boy that Jiyeon is trying to avoid is Kim Taehyung.A very handsome boy that is multi-talented.Kim Taehyung is one of your typical popular boy and he is in BTS,as you know..the popular clique on the school.Taehyung is really handsome,his beauty can be compared to Monalisa or someone more beautiful.
Sometimes,his beautiness makes the girls gone mad as they're no match to him.

He's also smart.Known as one of the top students in his grade,he excelled in every exams.Maybe because Kim Namjoon,the last year senior who got all A's on his exams  helped him or he is just born with a genius brain.God know how to mess with people as he blessed KIm Taehyung with all those smartass and looks,he also blessed him with good attitude.

For your information,Kim Taehyung is the cutest,kindest and squishy-est boy ever.He is so kind and really polite with older people.That's his charms.Kim Taehyung is like an angel who falls from the heaven,except Jiyeon is trying to get over him.Why? Because she wanted to! Or because of something else .Ok,Jiyeon was trying to get over him because she realise that a man who is perfect like him will end up with someone who is perfect like Irene sunbae,who is really pretty or maybe Seulgi who is good at dancing.

For her own good,Jiyeon is going to get over him and search for her true love.She feels as if she have no life,liking Kim Taehyung for 2 years now.She always chanted that she only admired him and she does not like him,AS IF! But what can she do? We cannot force people to love us and Kim Taehyung have tons of girls who love him and to add more injuries to that some of her fans are so f pretty.Jiyeon is only average and she know her place.Kim Taehyung is on another level so she need to step down and forget him.

Jiyeon pants and wipes sweat on her forehead.She smirks when she knew that Mr.Lee could not catch her."! I'm late,I'm so doomed!" She shouted and ran to her next class,her most hated class,MATH.Arriving in front of the door of her class,she panted hard,trying to catch her breath as her oxygen level is lower than usual.She wiped sweats and take a deep breath before knocking and entering her class.

"Ah,Ms.Park..why are you late?" Miss Jung asked and she bowed politely,"Mr.Lee called me to discuss about something" She said and the Math teacher nodded before she let Jiyeon take her seat.Jiyeon sigh and take her seat.She opens Math book and continue to hear boring lessons from Mr,Jung.She does not even realised that she is in one class with the ONE AND ONLY,Kim Taehyung.

Recess come and Jiyeon take her lunch box."Jiyeon,are trying to leave us again?" Her friends shouted and Jiyeon smiles."Then hurry up,you idiots!" She said and they walk together to the Canteen.Jiyeon have small clique of friends.She befriended with IU,Joy and Yeri.Jiyeon is very friendly but sometimes,people hate it when you are being friendly with them,so she find small friends but don't worry,she is still friendly with most of people,especially her classmates.

"Have you heard?" IU said and Jiyeon looks at her,"What?" She said and continue stuffing foods in her food."Well,I heard that Kim Taehyung is in your Math class just now" IU continued and Jiyeon looks at her weirdly."No,I don't think that's true"She said and takes Joy's food,earning a slap on her shoulder.
"Ouch! You're monster"Jiyeon said and laughed.Yeri looked at the canteen's door and she nudged Joy.Jiyeon looks at her weirdly and she also looks into the direction that her 3 friend are looking.

Walking through the doors is 4 handsome boys and one of them is Kim Taehyung.Jiyeon quickly looked away.She needs to stop looking at him to stop her feeling.Jiyeon focused on her meals so she can finish it faster and go somewhere else.When her luch box is empty,she quickly pack it,"Yah! Why are so in hurry?" Yeri said and tugged her hand.Jiyeon just smiled."Well,erm..I need to help Mr.Lee today,bye"She waved her goodbye and ran away from the canteen.

"Okay,Jiyeon is acting really weird now"Joy said and looked at her others friend."Yeah,you're right"IU said and sighed."Is it our fault?"Yeri continued,Joy and Iu shooked their head ."I'm so so sorry guys,but I need to get over him now"Jiyeon speak in her mind as she fastened her steps towards the classroom.She takes her seat and waited for the bell to ring,10 minutes more to go.

Her classmates began to come into the classroom,one by one the seats were filled with them and it was not quiet anymore.Jiyeon looked up at her classmates and then continue scribbling on her book,she was scribbling nonsense again.It's like Jiyeon's hobby or something when she was bored,she would scribble tons of things.But,she is not a great artist.Her next subject teacher,Mr.Ahn entered and everyone bowed to him inclusing Jiyeon.

Mr.Ahn is Jiyeon's faourite teacher as he teach them English and English is Jiyeon's fav subject ever! "Class,now open your textbook pag-" Mr.Ahn voice was cut by someone panting really hard.The person smiled innocently and bowed,"Sorry saem,I'm late "He said and showed his perfect smile.Jiyeon jaw-dropped.She looked at him weirdly.

That is when she realised,The RUMOURS is not just rumours it is a FACT! Looks like her plan on getting over Kim Taehyung will be difficult now.
"Oh Dear God,why did you do this to me?!" She prayed and slapped her forehead,HARD.