Na Jaemin

Happy Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone gathered around the house to celebrate the 4th birthday of the smiling prince, Jaemin. Since everyone loves the four years old child, they dressed him up like a prince with a crown in his head. It was Yuta's idea since he himself got the Takoyaki Prince title when he was young in his hometown, Osaka and he wants to pass the throne to him.

Taeyong placed the camera in position and took one shot to the birthday prince with a cake in front of him. With his fill in the blanks teeth and doe eyes, everyone awed at his cuteness.

 

 

On the other hand, there is a sulking ten years old inside his room. Winwin decided to play with his tablet instead of joining the crowd to wish his brother a happy birthday. Yuta noticed the sudden disappearance of his first child and left the crowd to go inside his room.

"Winwin? Are you here, baby?" Yuta asked in his fatherly but soft tone. Winwin took a glance at his father and gave him a forced smile. He doesn't want to go out and watch his brother being happy with all of his friends. He just wished that his Papa will leave him alone inside but Yuta closed the door behind him and sat beside his son, who's still playing games in his tablet.

"Why don't you go out and play with your friends? Jaemin is also looking for you." Yuta tried his best to convince him but Winwin is so into the game that he was ignored. "Winwin?"

"I'm fine, Papa. I just want to play here inside." But Yuta didn't buy it. Instead of leaving his son alone, he took the tablet away from him, pulled Winwin to his arms and hugged him tight. Surprised by his father's actions, he tried to pull away only being held tightly by Yuta more. "I love you Winwinnie.. Always remember that." Yuta said and placed a peck on his son's forehead. Winwin gave in and hugged him back, feeling the warm embrace that his father is giving him.

"I love you too, Papa." Winwin replied and this made Yuta smile. He pulled back from the hug and cupped his son's cheeks. "And your baby brother loves you too. Lets go out and wish him a happy birthday, okay?" Winwin didn't smile back but he couldn't say no to him.

 

It was never a secret that Winwin hates his younger brother since birth because a father knew what is happening to his children anyways. Taeyong and Yuta did find out that Winwin is jealous with all the affection that they're giving to Jaemin. They tried to show it equally to both but they couldn't control Winwin's emotions mostly when he knew that he's adopted. With every actions that his first son is giving to his younger brother, it's time for Taeyong to do some explanation to the younger and tell him that his Winwin hyung loves him so much.

 

Yuta tried so hard to convince Winwin that they won't leave no matter what, almost everyday. But with Jaemin inside the picture, he cannot have any assurance. Now that they're alone inside his room, Winwin felt that everything that he says is true until Yuta brought up Jaemin's face again making him scowl in annoyance.

 

 

 

"Nana, Winwinnie hyung is here." Taeyong said while carrying his baby Jaemin in his arms.

"Nana? Who gave him that nickname?" Yuta asked while holding Winwin's hands, walking towards his husband and son's direction.

"He made it himself. He wants to be called Nana cause his name starts with Na." Yuta chuckled at his son's cuteness and pinch his cheek. Jaemin giggled cutely and whined to get down from his Daddy's arms so that he can face his Winwin hyung.

"Hyungie, huuug!" Jaemin gave his Winwin hyung a warm hug making him uncomfortable. But since their parents were watching, he didn't push his younger brother away from him. Yuta and Taeyong cooed at the cuteness of their children. Taeyong didn't hesitate to capture the moment with his camera.

 

 

 

"Lets wish Nana a happy birthday now and blow the candle. Okay, kids.. one, two, three.." Ten led the crowd in singing happy birthday for the four years old boy. Winwin settled beside his brother and slowly clapping his hands. He watched his brother close his eyes, opened it and look at him sweetly. "Can I blow the candle with Winwinnie hyung?" He asked his Papa. Yuta looked at his husband then to Winwin and gave his youngest a sweet smile of approval.

Winwin was surprised though. He never really thought that Jaemin will ask him to blow the candles with him since he's not the birthday celebrant anyways. But he still did it and earned a sweet kiss from him, his Papa and his Daddy.

 

 

August 13, 2017,

Dear diary,

Today is Jaemin's birthday and I stayed inside my room. Pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter