|1|

Don't know

Jungkook's Point Of View

The more I forced myself to forget about the time, the more I wanted to think about it. Just before I thought of it I was already looking at the watch on my left wrist. Everytime this happened, I turned my head around and tried not to look back at it.

Eventually I took my watch off and put it in my yellow backpack. Even though my mind didn't stop searching around the backpack, looking for it. And like this, the time was slowly moving on in the darkness without the clock's arrows.

During that time, I fell asleep then woke up, fell asleep then woke up and slowly I got used to a life without clocks. But suddenly I started to worry. It's true that I got rid of the habit to look at my watch every five minutes.

But after I completely lost track of time I felt like I was thrown over a ship into the ocean during the night and the ship continued  to float further into the water without me. No one heard my screams. Maybe they did, but didn't bother to save me.

I couldn't hold it anymore. I quickly took my watch out of the backpack lying next to me. It was quarter past six. Probably quarter past six in the morning. The last time I checked it was seven thirty six pm. Eleven hours.

Actually what is the difference between eleven and twenty four hours? What is the difference between these two when you're starving? I don't think there's any. I've been in this draw well for three days now, sadly I was stupid enough to take with me only a bottle of water, a bag of lemon candy and a flashlight.

I also brought a rope ladder with me and I could get out of here any time. But I was not done thinking yet. My mind needed time to proceed all of this that happened to me.