The Beginning

Heart

Once, there was a simple girl  thinks that there are nothing that can take her happiness away. 

But now, not anymore. 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Being a 16 year old girl should be fun for everyone. Especially when its almost their birtday. Every girls who has reached their 16th birthday must have their own party. A party that is organized by themselves, foods and drinks that they picked by themselves, the guest's that they wanted to be at their party and maybe also make a list of people that should not be invited to the party. No one can stop a 16 year old girl to make her own party. 

 

Everything is wonderful for _____. The party is going well for her. The sound of music booming through the speaker. Friends and families came to congratulate her. A collection of gifts from the guest being piled up on the table across the room. People are dancing and chatting to each other. The relatives trying to catch up with each other. The foods are more than enough for the guests. Your father has drop off for a while to give to her before going back to work. He has to. And she's fine with it. She's fine. 

 

OC POV

"Kitty! This is an awesome party! Thanks for inviting me."  Says Jennie one of my best friends. She gave me the a nickname because me, myself and I  are so in love with cats, love chasing cats, and always talks about cats. And there it is, KITTY. 

"Yeah! I can't believe that my baby is already growing up. I've never thought that you can make a party like this!" Jisoo says her words excitedly while squishing my cheeks. Jisoo is a friend that always treat me like her own daughter, even though we both have the same age. 

I AM SUFFOCATED HERE!  SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEH! 

A sudden force pulls me off from being squashed by Jisoo. "Stop it, you're killing her. There, there my precious. You are safe with me now." And this is Rose, my guardian angel. She always save me from being squashed by Jisoo. I always love her tapping  on the top of my head. 

While being comfortable in Rose hugs, I realised that there is something missing. What is it, what is it..  Ah, right!  Where is Lisa? I haven't seen her since she goes to greet the others. 

"Girls, have you seen Lisa? I can't see her anywhere." 

"I saw her awhile ago munching the mini burgers at the table. If she's not inside then maybe she's at the table outside munching others stuff." Says Jennie 

The four of us walk to the back door to find Lisa, and there she is near the barbeque grill, waiting for them to be cooked. 

"Hey Lisa! Why don't you give your attention to our princess for the day?" Jisoo says and pinch Lisa's ear. 

"Kitty! Forgive me for today please. The dishes are too tempting for me. Besides, it's your fault you know that!?  You've chose my favorite foods. Hmph!" Whines Lisa

I just laugh at her and says that "Everything that can be eaten is your favourite, Lisa."

The night goes on and the party continues untill one by one leaves it. Me and my family thanked the guest for coming. I says my farewell to my friends with lots of kisses and hugs. We'll be seing each other when the next school semester begins.

And now, the moment that we've been waiting for... GIFTS UNWRAPPING TIME! 

End of POV

 

Who knows, that  will be the last time that she can smile. 

---------------------------------------------------

 

BlackPink in your area :/

Twice will be cominng in the next few chapters. Wait for it. Be patience Once. I know the feels