End

They Don't Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haein:

 

Produce 101 is my savior and my living hell.

 

My savior, because it is my opportunity to debut and even if I don't, I will probably have people who want me on their shows.

 

My living hell, because it’s so difficult to hide a relationship here. Additionally, the fact that my partner got mad at me because she couldn't be affectionate with me, it made it worse. In case you didn’t notice that, yes, she is a girl, which makes it even more important to hide.

 

From the start of the show I barely talked with Suhyun, pretending we hated each other and that our company sent us because they didn't have any other trainees.

 

So far people think we don't get along, I have even heard it from other people. As bad as it sounds, I'm glad it's like that. Because if people knew I'm dating Suhyun, a female and an idol, I believe that living in hell would be nicer than that.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Nayoung:

 

Today after the elimination, we were left with only 35 trainees we needed rearrange our groups. I choose 24 hours, which is not a bad song or group and we received two new members. But what really catches my attention, and perhaps everyone's, it was that Haein and Suhyun ended up together in Don't matter. Those two are like water and oil, they just can't mix together. From the beginning of the show I have never seen them interact, and if they do, they don’t say more than two or three words to each other. It makes me question what truly happened between those two.

 

When they were in Jellyfish, they spent a lot of time together and they even changed of companies together. I just wonder what occurred that in Pd101 they don't even breath in the same room.

 

After practicing, most of the girls went to the troublemaker’s room (Somi, Dani, Siyeon, Soyeon and Eunbin). Their room always has delicious food, but it’s a mess with all the clothes on the floor, just by knowing the girls in the room you can’t expect it to be clean.

 

We normally talk about random things. Those random things turn to gossips about the people who aren't present in the room. This time somehow, we started speaking about the mysterious relationship that Suhyun and Haein have.

 

"But weren't they part of your company?" Asks Soyeon to Mina, Sejeong and I.

 

"Yes, and they were close, but now they just, I don't know, hate each other" answers Sejeong.

 

"They are so odd, and during the training for Don't matter they were especially awkward, everyone in the room felt it" says Eunbin.

 

"But I don't think they hate each other..." says Doyeon making us all look at her weirdly, hasn't she seen how they don't talk at all? Noticing all our judging stares she explains, "I mean, I share room with them and I honestly think there is no way they can loathe each other, it's another thing”.

 

"And what's that?” asks Eunbin.

 

“More like, they are keeping secret their relationship? I overheard them speaking at 1am all friendly and even laughing outside our room” says Doyeon and we all got surprised by finding out that. They confuse me, why would they pretend to hate each other? To gain attention? For the drama?

 

“Well that would explain why most of the time those two don’t come with us” I say and they all nod. All of a sudden, I remember something I saw, but they interrupt me before I could talk.

 

“Wait how much I bet you they are together right now!” Screams Somi, and Dani joins the bet. These girls are obsessed with bets, they get so excited about them that they don’t even let me talk.

 

“Doyeon you said in front of your room?” Asks Siyeon also joining Somi’s bet.

 

“Yeah, since there is a sofa and no cameras, they stay until late there” Doyeon replies.

 

Without further talking, Somi stands up and leads the group out of the room, opening the door quietly. This room is not that far from Doyeon’s. With no spoken agreement, everyone follows Somi, because let’s be honest, we are all curious about those two. After what Doyeon said, I think I might have an idea.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter