Final

Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence.

Clocks ticking. 

Thats all Suho can hear while he was sitting on the couch. Waiting for his lover to comeback. He was tired and sleepy, yet here he was, awake.Waiting... waiting for the door to open to see Lay.

He almost fell asleep until his phone lights up and says he has a message. Which is from Lay.

Hey, babe. Sorry..I can't come home right now. Its my boss' birthday and he wants me to be there and celebrate and I don't know when I will go home, but don't stay up late,okay? Luv you.

He sighed and went upstairs, brushed his teeth and went to bed, feeling lonely. Missing Lay, until his eyes gave up and went to sleep.

The Next Day

Suho wakes up and realized Lay is not home yet. He gently rubbed his eyes and checked his phone if he got some messages from Lay, until he saw the message.

Good morning love. Sorry I didn't came home last night. My boss got drunk and I need to take care of him since the other workers went home already. Eat your breakfast well okay? 

Suho sighed again and layed down 

" When is he coming back. I feel so lonely without him.." he mumbles and went downstairs. 

He checked the fridge, but theres nothing inside.

"I guess i'll be eating outside then.." and went back to his and Lays room.

He started to wash his face and change. After that he went to a close eating place and started to eat. Suho heard his phone vibrate which is someone is callin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter