Two - Geochang

Gucci Farmer ◇ K.Taehyung [After BTS SERIES]

 "Out of all the places in Korea, you decided to bring me here?!"

  Taehyung removed himself from the view of the seemingly endless view of the green and brown views of the nature side of the outdoors. He gave his wife a reassuring no teeth smile, and then returned to the view of trees.

 

Seeing much of the countryside hit him with a pain of nostalgia. Its been years and there seems to be no sort of change to nature.

 

The car took a deep left turn causing him to lean into the car window.

"We're here," Yejin zipped open her purse digging through her purse. "Can you please a gentleman and help with the bags?" she asked the taxi driver.

 

   Taehyung stepped out of the car, breathing in the smell that almost made him cry. The smell of his childhood hit him- even though the smell of manure and other unpleasing odors. It's been years since he's stepped foot on his grandmother's farm. Everything has changed from the housing, but the only thing stayed the same is the cow barn.

 

He continued to breathe in more of the farming aroma, closing his eyes and envision all the old memories he had on this farm.

 

"Mr. Kim?"

 

He opened his eyes. There stood a young woman about a couple inches shorter than her wife. Her hair was dark that stopped to her collarbone. She had on a baby pink shirt with a brown stain on it (classy), light brown baggy shorts up to her knees, and... Crocs?

 

What are those!!!

 

"Hello..." he said. "You must be?"

 

"Lee Sohee." she bowed. "I'll be assisting you today?"

 

A sense if epiphany hit him. Her voice. That small very feminine high pitch voice.

 

"I recognize that voice.  You're the agasshi I was speaking to before."

 

"Yes, it's me, nice to finally meet you in person Mr. Kim."

 

"Honey, who is that you're talking to? Yejin stood beside Taehyung, drawing her sunglasses down.

 

"My name is Sohee, I'll be assisting you during your stay here." She bowed respectfully to her.

 

"Ah yes, you must be the servant around her. Can you please be a doll and carry these bags to our room?"

 

  Sohee's mouth opened but closed and bowed again. She took two of the luggage's on the floor, leaving the heaviest one there.

She turned to Taehyung. "Honey?" Her eyes gestured to the luggages on the ground.

 

  He let out an exasperated breath before using all his strength to pull the bulky luggage with him. Good thing the luggage has wheels or his back would be broken by the time he attempts carrying the bag up the stairs. Then he'll surely become a grandpa.  

 

God dammit, how many clothes does this woman possibly need?

 

"Thank sweetheart." She picked up the two smallest bags from the ground. "These bags are heavy."

 

, what do you mean heavy? don t you see my struggling?!
 

When struggling to pull the luggage, something caught his attention. Across from the farm, he says a figure watching him through the curtains of another farm.
 

"Mr. Kim, do you need help with that?"
 

He turned his head to her. "No, I'm fine."
 

"Alright, this way please." She ushered him and his wife to the farmhouse.
 

"This house looks nice on the outside, let me see if it looks like that on the inside," Said Yejin.

                                                                                                     ◇

"This will be your room," Sohee set the two bags the floor. She opened the curtains letting some sunlight brighten the room up.
 

"This house has some very old-fashioned decorations." Yejin critiqued a light lamp, that has a print of green, and brown plaid style on it.
 

Sohee chuckles. "Well, what do you expect, this house is generations old."
 

Yejin rolled her eyes. "I'm hungry, where are the chefs?"
 

"We don't have one."
 

Yejin groaned. "I guess I'll look for something for myself," she headed to the kitchen.
 

"I hope you enjoy your stay here," she walked to the doorway. "If you need anything ill be outside attending to my chores."
 

Taehyung nodded at her, watching her slip out the door.
 

He slumped on the bed exhausted from the long trip. He closed his eyes hoping he can take a nap to replenish his low energy, but many thoughts swarmed his head. All he can do is close his eyes for now.
 

"What type of place doesn't have Bingsu?"
 

He opened his eyes smirking. "That's because we are at a farm baby."
 

"I'm going to start unpacking my bags. Why don't you help me out?"

He got up from the bed stretching his body. "Nah him good. I m going to ask Sohee when dinner is."

"You go do that. "She opened the closet door. "I wonder how my clothes will fit in here."
 

"Not all of them," he smirked as he left the room.
 

   He strolls outside with both hands in his pockets enjoying the calm cool breeze skimming off his face. He instantly felt the thoughts in his head clearing up. Maybe a walk is what he needed.


From the distant, he saw Sohee on her knees pulling plants from the ground. He took this opportunity to ask what he was going to ask her.

 

"Is that who I think it is? Taehyung?!"