Nothing Compares to You

Nothing Compares to You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nothing compares to you. You were something that was so out of this world. A refreshing taste. A spark that ignited endorphins throughout my whole being. You were the perfect imperfection to me. No matter what others had said, you ran your own course. You ran when others walked. You walked when others ran. You, you were just you in your own special way that I dearly loved. Because of that I don't know how to actually go on with my life. You made everything exciting, different, weird, and just a bit flustering. Still though if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change anything. Because changing anything of our past meant that it wasn't precious to me or worth a lesson. A lesson of love. A lesson of life. A lesson of just being within the moment and going for it.

Sure you never showed that you were struggling. Never admitted that it was all too hard. Never told anyone that you were just dying inside for someone to save you. You didn't want to burden others. You wanted to help as many people as possible without thinking of your own well-being. You wanted to save me from ever feeling the loneliness and sadness that you had felt. You changed me, but sadly I was unable to help you see towards to tomorrow and your very own future. You spent those final days being in the moment to live life to the fullest. You, you were just being typical you and helped out others who were just like you, but not as strong. You were so strong, yet so very weak when alone.

You had finally succumbed to your own demons. You suffered and cried alone by yourself into the darkness of despair. You were tired and were done waiting. You were ready to go and you hid this side of you so that you wouldn't worried me. You wore your mask well. So well, I didn't think nothing of it

Please log in to read the full chapter