Waltz

Blessed Bullets
Please log in to read the full chapter

20:32

'O Taemin, I would like you to meet someone.' Onew put his hand against my right arm and nodded at the lad I was talking to. He mentioned for me to follow and escorted me to the left side of the huge hall. 

22:07

My feet stepped into the sturdy waltz, in my head I tried to replay the footsteps I had to set. 2 forward, 2 to the right side.. 2 backwards, 2 to the side... Let's not bump into that couple so let's take 4 slanted steps. And catch her up. My shoulders slowly started to tickle from the stiffened position, they were raised up high, my hands around the same level and I had been dancing like this for an half an hour now. 

My dance partner was a natural-born, she could easily follow me without bumping into me or stepping on my shoe, it quite pleased me. Soon, it would be time to exchange partners so everyone got a little bit closer. We were dancing over the huge creamy marble floor in the ballroom, the walls were decorated with all kinds of paintings and carpets, a beautiful-silk-like piece of cloth fell over the balcony door. I don't know how much people were in this room but I'm sure it must've been at least 200. It was really crowded. 

A small unusual tingle in the music announced that it was time to switch partners, I spinned my partner away, smoothly loosing her hand. My eyes turned to my next partner but I came face to face with the familiar brunette. I blinked, checking if I wasn't mistaken until he grabbed my hand and laid it across his shoulder, his hands circled around my waist and he pulled me into the waltz. He wrapped his hand around mine, just so that I could spin easily if he wanted to.

I was quite surprised so I kept on bumping into him, trying to catch up with the rhythm. I was shocked by how good looking he was, his wavy hair bounced because of his efforts, every inch of his body was tense, making his waltz seem even more beautiful. With long he danced over the floor, holding me when I threatened to fall out of the rhythm, his long legs would catch me every time. I almost felt like I was flying, he gracefully escorted me through the room. I couldn't look at him yet so I came face to face with his suit. 

His suit was made for him, it made his shoulder stand out, complimenting his small but tall waist and making his chest seem wider. He had chosen for

Please log in to read the full chapter