Introduction of the Story

My Brother's Girlfriend

Kim Taeyeon and Jung Yunho have been dating for a long time and decided to get married but before that, Yunho has never introduced her to his family but they already know Yunho already has a partner who he want to be his future wife but doesn't know the features of her face.

That's why Yunho wants to bring Taeyeon to his family and have them eat dinner together at a Restaurant.

At the same time...

Jessica Jung, Yunho's sister has been in love with her brother's girlfriend when he give her picture to her and tell it's his girlfriend. Start that day, she kept herself and never tell her brother or her family but after her brother announced that they will get married, make her heart boiled and hurt. So, she will make a plan to take her away.

 

========

Jessica jung is a different women. She has a s like other women have but her private part has a male part, that's we called shemale.

Her family accepted her as good. But except her friend at school. Her friend knows her big secret things and scoffs at her as "Freak" and "Weirdo". So, all the students in school kept away from her except her bestfriend, Tiffany and Yuri.

Tiffany and Yuri have their respective partner. These two friends are lesbians.

Initially, they were surprised by the condition of their friends but they never left her and protected over her. They don't like what other students call Jessica like that but they let it go. No matter what they say, she still their friends. And the important thing is they keep each other until Jessica couldn't resist what they were gossiping about her and brave herself to fight over.

After that, all the students and teachers are scared of her and no one dares to gossip or talk about Jessica again.