1/4

Little Raven Boy

4 and 5

Do Kyungsoo was a small little thing. It was almost unrealistic at how tiny he was. Although he didn't like for people to point it out, they did and he was accustomed to it. But there was someone who took notice of his stature and endlessly about it, Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol was that type of boy that gained friends easily, he was part of the beagle trio. So because he made friends effortlessly he found making fun of Kyungsoo fine.

As much as the tall boy like teasing Kyungsoo, he despised when others did. 

 

 

"You're so small Kyungsoo."

A boy(Kyungsoo thinks his name is Yifan of Wufan) was staring down at the little raven boy of their school. Kyungsoo had been minding his own business in the sandbox until some tall idiot flipped his hat off. Speaking of the hat, it was currently sitting on top of the sandy color sand.Kyungsoo took pity on the straw sailor hat that did nothing wrong.

"I know, you're so lanky, like Yeollie." Speaking of the ginormous fool, he was stomping towards the two boys.

"Yah! Kyungsoo!"

The small boy tilted his head, knees still to his chest in a crouch position. 

"Chanyeol-hyung?"

 

"Leave him alone."

Yifan(or Wufan, Kyungsoo couldn't remember) did not want to deal with his fellow giant, left to go Junmyeon, another small boy who was just slightly bigger than Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol picked up the straw hat with ribbon and placed it on the top of the shorter boy's black hair.

"You know your skin hates the sun Kyungsoo-ah."

Kyungsoo didn't answer but he hummed, it made Chanyeol remember why he came to the little boy.

"Soo, sing me a song."

Kyungsoo fixed the hat at the angle he liked that still shaded his face away from the sun. 

"Will you play with me?"

"Yeah!"

Chanyeol sat down in the sandbox, his legs going in automatic pretzel style. As soon as he was situated, Kyungsoo began singing the song the elder liked best, Twinkle Little Star. As he sung he felt the taller's eyes on his face but said nothing of it as Chanyeol does this everytime he sings.

 

"Why does hyung like that song?"

"Because Soo is a little star that needs to twinkle."

Kyungsoo moved closer to Chanyeol. His hands on his knees, nose to nose. The little kids on the playground paused, many of them anticipating this moment.

 

Baekhyun and Jongdae stood behind the slide, staring intently at the two boys. 

"Holy , Kyungsoo gonna kiss Chanyeol!"

Baekhyun whispered loudly.

", I've been waiting for this my whole life~"

Jongdae sang. 

 

Kyungsoo didn't kiss Chanyeol. This displeased the beagle trio.