Something only we know

Something only we know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one of those days when everything seemed to be too much. Jinhwan was tired of the interviews, from the music shows, from the filming, the practice and from needing to have his feelings for his dongsaeng 24 hours per day in check, but it was hard to have the full control over his thoughts when everytime he had his eyes open Jinhwan saw him, and everytime he closed them his mind created a perfect image of him in Jinhwan’s head too. He wanted to be away from him, but at the same time, he didn’t want it, since when he was with him all the pieces fitted together.

 

It’s so scary for Jinhwan to think about it. A small glance could make him fall in that kind of love that takes a lifetime to get over it. He doesn’t think he could do anything but to love him. With his entire heart. With every breath. Every touch. Everything. He guessed June is really the person he could never forget, despite everything. He was Jinhwan’s favorite person. He was stunning even when he has bags under her eyes, from all the sleepless nights when they needed to practice, even when he was crying his heart out missing his parents and his face looked swollen and his eyes red and puffy. Jinhwan didn’t even try to compare Junhoe to others because Junhoe was perfect. Or at least he was Jinhwan’s kind of perfect.

 

Staring up at the ceiling of his room his breathing started to get a little bit harder and his vision became blurry as tears started to well up in his eyes. He bit his lips, not wanting to cry, not again. He did it already too many times, he knew the others would notice later if he did. There was no way he could hide his puffy eyes.

 

Suddenly, there's a knock on his door and before he can move it opens. Jinhwan’s hands flew to his face, to hide whatever the one who entered his room could see.

“Hyung…” A low familiar voice muttered. “What’s wrong, hyung?”

 

Knowing to whom the voice belonged Jinhwan draw his legs in tighter and pressing his face, with his hands still covering it to his knees, feeling the tears stinging at the corners of his eyes.

“Please go Junhoe-ya,” Jinhwan whispered with a strained voice. “I want to be alone.”

 

Junhoe was silent for a moment, just watching his hyung being curled up and the smaller could hear Junhoe’s shallow breaths in the silence.

 

The bed suddenl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter