The Secret

The Third-Wheel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

.

“Somi ah, you sleep yet?” Chaeng call the girl who face her back to him

“Emm... what’s up chaeng?” reply in sleepy sounds

“When will you reveal our relationship to public?” 

“I already told them that we just friend. I’m tired baby. I want to sleep now, good night” 

“Hmm... good night” Chaeyoung was attacked by Somi’s word. He hurts but he doesn’t want Somi disappointed. Chaeyoung couldn’t sleep still thinking about the girl and him. 

Chaeyoung and Somi, they’re in a relationship since they were in the same Art university. Now, Somi is developing her career as one of famous actress in Korea, and Chaeyoung is a professional drawer and freelance photographer, they both rarely work together. They relationship getting more distance since Somi becomes more popular, when she have her full schedule she back home late night and sometimes not. Chaeyoung was so upset and care about her but he doesn’t know what to do  because he loves her so much. Somi doesn’t want to reveal their relationship to the public as she’s getting famous. 

.

.

.

“Chaeng! I have a friend. She’s Japanese. She will come and stay in Korea for temporary. She told me she’s offered a job here.” 

“Ohh” 

“And she didn’t have her relative here, it’s hard for her to find a place to stay. So I offer her to stay here.” 

“Here? With us?” 

“Yes” 

“But we both stay in the same room.” 

“You can move to another room. We have one room left, right?” 

“Ok, but you still don’t tell her what’s between us?” 

“Yes, not yet.” 

Chaeyoung look down and upset. Somi noticed, and come to sit beside him making her arm around his neck and lean into his lips. Their kiss get deeper, Chaeng forget how he upset and focus on the girl on his laps now. ... 

.

.

.

Chaeyoung wake up in half sleep and Somi is preparing her luggage. He curious. 

“What are you doing?” 

“Chaeng, I forgot to tell you. I have to go to Canada for drama film and magazine photo shoots. And I’ll visit parents too because long time I never visit them. Sorry baby...” 

“When will you back?” 

“1-2 months, I’m not sure.” 

“Too long. Hmm... I’ll take you to the airport.” 

“No chaeng, the agency will come and get me.” 

 

“One more chaeng, Mina will arrive at the evening I told her already that I’ll not in Korea.”

“Who?” 

“Oh , my Japanese friend. Her name is Mina.” 

“O-ok” 

“Take care of her for me, she’s here alone.”

“I know. You too, take care yourself. I miss you already.” 

“I miss you too. I have to go now. Bye baby” 

“Bye baby” Somi don’t forget to give Chaeng a  long peck on his cheek and leaves. 

.

.

Ding dong! Ding dong! .... 

“Somi?” Chaeyoung in his half shower think that maybe Somi forget her stuff. He decided to leave his bathroom with only his bathrobe cover his body. 

“I know, You always forget!” He open the door but ...

“Ahhhh” the girl cover her eyes doesn’t want to see the almost body. 

“Wh-what’s up? Who are you?” Chaeyoung ask as he pull his bathrobe to cover his upper body. 

“I’m Mina, Myoui Mina, Somi’s friend. She sent me this address.” 

“O-ohh. Come in first.” “Wait in the living room, I’ll my clothes.” 

“Ye-yes” Mina come in the living room, looking around the elegant apartment full of Somi pictures on the walls. 

 

 

Chaeyoung comes to his special guest who sitting in couch in the living room. 

“Welcome, Mina. Make yourself home.” Chaeyoung welcome with the smile showing his dimples. 

Mina looks at him and feels her heart is fluttering. “Ye-yes, Thank Ch-Chae...? 

“I’m Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung.” 

“Orr Chaeyoung! Somi’s cousin. Thank Chaeyoung.” smile with shyness

“Cousin?” 

“Yes, Somi told me she live with her cousin. So it’s you, right?” 

“Err... ye-yes. It’s me.” “I’ll show you the room.” 

“You use Somi’s room and my room is next to this. Anything you can call me.”  

Mina nodded and thank Chaeyoung. She comes in the room, organized her clothes. 

“This girl is elegant huhh.” She noticed some photos on the desk beside the bed, photos of Somi and Chaeyoung. They were so close. “This cousin must be so close to each other.” As she’s been tired from her flight she decided to take a nap. “So comfortable...” 

 

 

Chaeyoung awake as he smell something from the kitchen. He clean up and comes to the kitchen. He saw Mina is cooking breakfast. Mina with white apron, tying up her hair. He just stand still and stare at the girl. He feels something that he never feels it before, something that Somi never done to make him has this feeling. 

“Ahh, Chaeyoung you awake? Come and eat breakfast.” Mina call him as she saw him standing there. 

“Ye-yes, I’m coming.” 

 

“You can cook? It’s delicious.” Chaeyoung ask while chewing the food in his mouth, making him look like so cute. Mina staring at him and smile.

“Aegyo!” 

“Huh!” 

“Ohh.. yes I can cook. I live alone so I do everything myself.” 

“Oh. Good” “what did you do in Japan?” 

“I’m a ballet teacher and I come here to teach ballet for kids as their school called me.” 

“Wow you must be talented” 

“And you? What did you do?” 

“I’m a drawer and photographer.”

“You look so professional. Look those Somi’s sketches, it’s you who did it?” 

“Yes.” 

“Somi must be lucky to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter