Unitled (Kogyeol)

Up10tion Oneshots and Scenarios

“Could you do a up10tion Kogyeol imagine where he and his s/o gets in a fight and she leaves for couple of days but when she gets back hes a mess and wants her to stay forever? Thank you so much! Have an amazing day! ❤️”

A/N: To be completely honest, scenarios/imagines are the type of stories I at/have a hard time with. Nonetheless, I hope this one delivers! ;) Admin M


Y/N’s POV

“Can you believe it? We’ve been together for 2 years now… It’s amazing how fast time flies by.” 

I can never believe it, really. Two years has passed since I welcomed this guy into my life. It’s been two years since my life has turned completely upside down. 

“Y/N, you’re spacing out on me again.” He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him; his warmth colliding into mine. “And yeah… It doesn’t really feel like 2 years because let’s be honest, I can spend a lifetime with you and it’ll still feel like it’s just been seconds.” 

“That’s so suave.” I said while I tried to hide my flushed cheeks. Seriously, this guy. He knows how to make me blush just with his words. “Oh, come one. Can’t you give me a more sweet response?” Kogyeol smiled at me with that smile of his. 

“Well, what do you want me to say?” 

“I love you.” Kogyeol said while looking straight into my eyes. 

Both of us suddenly fell silent. It wasn’t the awkward type of silence, no. It was familiar and warm; it was the silence that can last for as long as it can. Kogyeol pulled me to his chest and hugged me tightly. 

My heart’s pounding so fast and I feel like I’m going to explode. I know that we’ve been together for that much time but nothing’s changed. This is the way I felt when he first said that he loved me and this is still the way I feel now. I’m so happy. I can forget everything as long as I’m with him. 

Kogyeol’s POV

“Y/N’s hasn’t called or texted me these past few days. I’m getting so worried because this happens so frequently. One day we’re good, the next we’re not.” I told Kuhn while grabbing my phone on the table. I quickly clicked on her number and called.

“She’s not responding. Kuhn, I need to go to her. I’m worried that something happened.” My emotions are so mixed. I’m feeling angry and worried at the same time. She does this all the time. She gets me worried for nothing by not returning my calls, and when I do go to her, she just shrugs it off like it’s nothing. 

“Sure, I’ll tell the manager that you’ll be away for a while.” I waved Kuhn goodbye and headed straight to Y/N’s house. 

I knocked on her door. It doesn’t seem like she’s home. Damn. Where could she have gone? 

I ran all around the neighbourhood and went to every place she could’ve gone. The playground? The corner down the street? Her friend’s house? Damn. Where is she? I ran and searched practically everywhere but I can’t find her. 

I texted her again. This time, she responded. She’s at the lake. 

What was she thinking? I’m not the least bit happy about this. I ran as rapidly as I could to go to her so I can tell her that this isn’t funny anymore.

Y/N’s POV

I sat by the lake waiting for Kogyeol. I hope he gets here as soon as possible because I have something important to tell him. As I turned around, I saw Kogyeol marching up to me, he’s sweating and he looks pissed.

He grabbed both of my arms tightly. “What were you thinking? You haven’t kept in touch for days. I called and texted you so many times. Did you know how worried I was?” I just looked down because I can’t bear to look at him. 

“Y/N, answer me! I’m not stupid. Are you tired? Are you tired of me? I’m sorry, okay. I’m sorry if I’m not the person who can keep you interested for a long time. Honestly, I feel like I’m being thrown out whenever I’m not needed. You only talk to me when you feel like it. Why are you doing this?” He lets go of my arms and just stands there. 

“Kogyeol… I’m sorry. This is such a stupid excuse but the reason why I haven’t contacted you is because I was accepted by the university. I passed the audition and I was still contemplating about telling you.”

Kogyeol lifts his head up looks at me.

He gave a faint smile. “Is that so? That’s great!”

Kogyeol’s POV

It’s been a few days since Y/N left. I didn’t say goodbye, neither did she. 

I’m so pathetic for saying that I was happy she got accepted. I feel like crap for pretending that I was so proud that she gets to move to another place and live there. I felt betrayed when she told me she passed the audition.

Screw this. Screw everything. 

____________________________________________

 

Kogyeol has been drunk for several days; not leaving his house. 

Someone knocked on the door. 

He’s too exhausted. He’s been crying his eyes out since the day she left. Everything’s a mess without her. 

Someone knocked again.

Kogyeol can only hear his own heart shattering into pieces. 

Someone called. 

A familiar voice. 

Finally, he lifted his head. It took all of his strength to stand up and walk. He looked at the door. 

Someone called. 

Kogyeol ran. He ran and hoped. 

The door opened and there she was, standing. 

He wasn’t the only one broken. 

“Please… please, stay.”