Later

RoomanticMate

Inspired by a pic I saw couple days ago on Twitter. 

Jinwoo finished showering that noon and rush to feed Rei and Bei outside his room cuz since he started enter the bathroom they have been meowing. 

He goes to the kitchen to take the foods cat at the drawer. 

While his hands busy takes the food, He hears-the door open and someone enter the room. 

It’s Mino, his partner and his lover (as they finally admit after few months living together) 

Mino enter his room and the house back to silent. Only the sound of Rei and Bei and Jhonny. 

“He must be tired” Jinu says to himself. 

And then back to the cats to feed them, he pours the snack into the bowl. 

“Here you are, eat well my children” a half sit and smiling while caressing the cats head one and another. 

Jinwoo is in his room watching drama and when he felt it’s been too long of silent he saw the clock. 

It’s already 7pm and Song Mino hasn’t woke up yet. 

So Jinwoo a bit worry because it’s not usual Mino sleep that long. He wants to ask him what he want for the dinner. So he come close to Mino’s room and standing in front of the door. 

He put his right ear to listen if Mino already woke up or not. 

No sound. 

So he quickly open the door and enter his room. 

He find Mino there still sleeping soundly. 

He comes closer. Sit at the edge of the bed near to his head. 

“Minoya~” 

He closer his head to Mino’s right ears while his hand playing it

“Let’s eat~” he continues 

Mino’s startling. 

“Hyung...” with husky voice he look up to Jinu’s, heavy eyes. 

“What time is it?” He asks

“You wake up too late it’s already 7pm let’s eat something, you must be hungry” 

Jinwoo answer his question smiling with his hand touching Mino’s chin here and there. Cuz he likes it to feel his newly grown hair there. 

“Ah.. 7pm” he said and close his eyes doesn’t move. 

“ yaa.. wake up. Let’s eat, I will order.  what do you want to eat?” Jinwoo slaps his cheeks softly

In a blink of an eye Mino grip his wrist and pull him to the bed. 

Jinwoo falls on his chest both hands in Mino’s and then Mino give him a naughty smile. 

“What are you doing, Mino?” Half scream cuz of the sudden act of Mino. 

With his dark eyes, he changes their position. He is up and Jinwoo is beneath him now. 

“What do you want now really Song Mino?” He thinks. 

“I want you hyung” he starts to peck his lips, and then kiss his nose left and right, to his forehead. And then he pecks his lips again with so much sound, he do it again and again to Jinwoo’s parted lips that he likes so much. 

“Mino..!!” Jinwoo trying to let go Mino’s grip to both of his hands. 

“Stop.. you’re.. heavy...” manage to talk between what’s Mino doing right now to his lips. 

“So? You don’t like it?” He goes down to his neck

“Ya.. ya.. let’s eat first baby”

“No I want you right now, I will eat you first” he looks to Jinwoo eyes darkly. 

“Aish but..” Jinwoo pushing him with his now free hands

When MINO now trying to open his shirt

“Jinwoo’s stomach start make sounds.. he is hungry. 

Mino stops. He chuckle to what he just heard, Jinwoo blushing and close his eyes. Shy. 

So he kiss his forehead for the last and stands. They’re both chuckles. Mino takes Jinwoo’s hand lead him outside to order their dinner. 

“Oke, Let’s eat ” he gives up

“will you be doing it right later? ” Jinwoo ask while he’s tightening his right hand around Mino waist. 

“Mmm” They walking out hugged with Mino’s lips glued to his hair.