Rumour has it

Love Lockdown

 

Chapter 2: Rumour has it

Ann’s Alarm Clock rang at exactly 8 am. She turned it off and stretched her arms, she got off to bed and go straight to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. She prepared breakfast ( she is alone in her condo both of her parents are in Taiwan and since she’s mostly out every time she didn’t hire maids.) and ate. She opened the TV and saw news.

James woke up 6 am to jog and prepare for later. He jog for about an hour and a half and went back home. He prepared breakfast and took a shower. He went to his bed and turned the T.V. on, he saw Devon announcing that both of them were OFFICIAL and that he chooses her out of the 3 ladies linked to him.

Ann could tear up any moment. She was shocked, hurt and confused. “But he promise…..” she whispered a tear coming from her eyes down to her cheeks.  She turned the TV off and lay to bed. The room was silent, she was still dumbfounded on what she just hear, rather saw. She didn’t notice that she fell asleep.

James was also shocked. “What the hell, I didn’t even court you yet.” He said facing the television. He heard his phone ringing , there was an upcoming call. “Hello? James speaking.”  “OMG!!!!! WTF!!!! JAMES!!! IS THAT TRUE?!?! You’re Dating Demon uhh I mean Devon?!” a girl screamed thru the phone. “Uhhh come down Lauren, It’s not even true.” James explained to calm her sister down. “If Ann saw this, you better get ready your Funeral fee.” Lauren said and disconnect to James’ number. James sighed and grab the bracelet which he and Ann both have. “What if she saw that, I wouldn’t have the strength to face her, and I promise her that I would wait and never leave her… yet I broke it.” James said to himself and stare at the bracelet.

A/N: Sorry for long updates I’m kind lazy to think xD and if there are any misspelling, wrong grammars etc just tell me in a nice, respective way :) hope you guys enjoyed it , but I not I won’t be shocked xD