for

forgive and forget

 

Jihoon's POV

 


Jihoon was known to have quite a short temper so saying that Jihoon felt annoyed was an understatement. He was irritated. Bitter. Vexed. 

 

 


Jihoon was never fond of introducing himself but oh did he have to introduce himself for EVERY class he went to. 

 

 


Jihoon wore a bored expression and scowled internally as he, yet again, introduced himself in front of the whole class. Thank the heavens it was his last class and he didnt have to do this stupid thing tomorrow. 

 

 


"Hello. My name is Jihoon. Please take care of me." he said in a monotone as he bowed down.

 

 


Worse yet, his teacher was too cheerful for his liking. 

 

 


"Great! Welcome! You can sit beside Kwon Soonyoung. Soonyoung-ssi, please raise your hand. " his teacher motioned him to a black haired boy who wore a friendly smile.

 

 

 

The said boy raised his hand. Jihoon then nodded to his teacher before bowing to her. He went towards his table which is at the very back of the classroom.

 

 


He internally cursed. How was he suppose to see when he is seated at the very back? Doesn't the teacher notice that his height, as much as he simply hates to admit it, was below a male's average?! To make matters worst, in front of him is a VERY tall man. Almost like a tree. Probably 20 cm taller than him. 

 

 


He was too immersed in cursing himself for being short that he almost screamed when he felt someone tapped on his shoulders. 

 

 


"WHAT?!" Jihoon whisper-yelled at the man beside him.

 

 


"Sorry. I didn't mean to make you angry but I was just wondering if you could see from here? Since you know...", the boy trailed off, who was sizing him up. He didnt have to say the word, Jihoon already knew what he was indicating.

 

 


"Are you implying that I'm short?!" Said Jihoon, glaring at him, clearly emphasizing the last word.

 

 


"W-what n-no!! I'm just concerned--- " stuttered Soonyoung, almost scared to death by Jihoon's glare.

 

 


"Hmph!" Jihoon pouted angrily. It was not the first time that he was told that he was shorter than an average male. Although he hates when people mock his height, he actually like having a short statue. It has its advantages.

 

 


The older male almost cooed when he saw Jihoon pouted. He has never met anyone, much less a boy, who could be so cute when being annoyed.

 

 

 

"I-I swear I didnt mean to offend you! I was just worried you might not see the board. I could lend you some of my notes from previous lessons you missed?" Said Soonyoung, uncertainly.

 

 


Jihoon hesitated at the offer but turned to look at the other male. His eyes soften and smiled shyly.

 

 


"Y-you w-would?!" exclaimed Jihoon. 

 

 


Soonyoung, internally screamed as he saw Jihoon's smile ( because it was the cutest thing ever) but managed to calm himself down, scratched the back of his neck shyly and said, "Y-yeah sure."

 

 


"Oh! Thank you so much! That would help me a lot!" Jihoon said while grinning at the male, eyes disappearing.

 

 


Soonyoung smiled and faced forward to focus on his teachet, trying hard not to squish the other's cheeks.

 

 


But he cant stop thinking about Jihoon's smile. 

 

 


How could a person have such duality? One moment he was a scary man who looks like he could actually strangle someone, and the next he was a cute, innocent looking boy who looks like he wouldn't hurt a fly!

 

 


God. What was wrong with him. He only met the other few minutes ago!