explanation chapter!

forgive and forget

 

 

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS!!

 

 

So this is the explanation chapter of the whole plot. Basically like a summary of this? 

 

Anyways, you guys might be wondering why there have never been a "Soonyoung's POV".

 

Well, this plot is based on a true story which I, myself, experienced and it might be what some people have experienced too.

 

So why is there no "Soonyoung's POV" written? Its because this whole story is based solely on what the character, JIhoon, is experiencing. Basically his life. It just so happens that the character, Soonyoung, is like the main lead in a drama/movie. Jihoon has experienced many emotions throughout this story and I tried my best to deliver the emotions and feelings he has been through in the story. Soonyoung never got a "point of view" because, in Jihoon's life, he doesnt know what Soonyoung is thinking, or whats going on through his mind. Thus, those who read this also doesnt know what is on Soonyoung's mind. Soonyoung's character in this story is very vague and brief. Through Jihoon's point of view, he views Soonyoung as the guy who hides their emotions well. Or simply just a guy who is dense as . 

 

As I said before, this story is based on what I have experienced and I tried to put in as much content as possible from what I have experienced. So I might as well tell you what I experienced. I potray myself as Jihoon and the guy I like is Soonyoung. I basically feel the same way as Jihoon and had a mental breakdown and such. But of course, some of the stuff that happened in the story didnt happened to me, for example, the last chapter which is the soft of "closure" between Soonyoung and Jihoon. It didnt happened to me but I made it happen to JIhoon and Soonyoung because I wanted that closure and I wouldnt want a better ending than that.

 

I didnt make Soonyoung and Jihoon be together or that Soonyoung falls in love with Jihoon because I find that the last chapter is sort of more realistic(?). Because what the whole point of the story is basically Jihoon trying to find what what Soonyoung is feeling. Whether Soonyoung feels the same way as Jihoon or not( in this case, no). Rather than have them be together, I think that what Jihoon is feeling towards Soonyoung isnt love. They have been friends for so long, made memories together and be close together, So I think that what Jihoon is feeling towards Soonyoung is that he isnt in love with Soonyoung but rather in love with the memmories they make together. Of couse Jihoon is fond of Soonyoung and he might be in love with him, but as years pass by, it seems like Jihoon is just afraid of losing those memories they made together so he thinks he is in love with Soonyoung. Although I LOVE happy endings, I think my ending was like in between angst and happy. 

 

I love the fact that they had a closure. I think closures are important in a broken relationship. When a person feels like they are more in love with the memories rather than the person they are together with, closures are needed in this. I believe that a person doesnt simply say that they love the other person unless they really mean it.

 

Anyways, back to the story. I think what Jihoon is feeling towards Soonyoung is somewhat unhealthy and just simply broke him inside. We've seen (or read) that Jihoon has been through a lot and he's feeling like a broken toy. 

 

So in conclusion, the story is somehow realistic. I made this story to show how a person feels when they are in love with another person. Although it seems sentimental, but in my opinion, love can be viewed differently from other people. Some say love is difficult, some say love is easy. But I think love isnt all maths or science, love doesnt have to be overthinked. When someone is in love with another person, they can either realise it or not. But one thing for sure, is that when you realise that the person you've had your whole life, someone who has been with you through your hardest and your victories, someone who you'll want to protect and care forever, you'll realise that once that person is no longer with you, you'll feel empty, like that person who left you, left with your other half. 

 

The story covers basically how a person is feeling when the person you're in love with, doesnt love you back, doesnt feel the same way as you do. Here, Jihoon simply overthinks things and his head is full of "what ifs",unanswered questions, vague answers. Knowing that he doesnt know what to do, he doesnt know the truth, it broke him inside and he is left with tears. 

 

Now, you might be wondering about Soonyoung. Well, let's just say Soonyoung doesnt feel the same way towards Jihoon, unfortunately. Of course, love cant be forced. You cant simply just want that person to fall in love with you, knowing fully well that the person doesnt feel the same. Soonyoung sees Jihoon as just friends. Technically best friends. 

 

I think that's it. I hope you all like this story and I had a great time writing this. Props to my friends who helped me get over this unhealthy and pathetic "love life" of mine. Im over it, i guess because thats just how life works. Anyways, thank you for your kind comments, i really really appreciate each and every comment i get. It makes me smile whenever i see someone liking my story.  For the epilongue, im still thinking of whether or not im going to write it as im gonna start college soon so wish me luck! Bye!! <3