Before

Yearning for Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Kihyun does not look like Kihyun you know as of right now. 

 

 

Christmas time once again. Here with the Christmas tradition of exchanging ty christmas gifts between two child hood best friends, Kihyun and Wonho. Of course, they both extremely enjoyed it. It was a reminder that they will always - well, hopefully - be together for as long as they can remember.

“You’re finally here!” Kihyun said, who was sitting upside down on the sofa waiting for Wonho. “I see you brought your gift.” He chuckled.

Wonho let out a laugh, “Yeah. I hope you hate it this year.” He sat down in front of Kihyun. “I probably will!” They burst out into a fit of laughter. Kihyun then exchanged his gift with Wonho.

"So do you want to open yours first?” Wonho asked examining the wrapped gift in his hands. “Let’s open it together,” was responded, as Wonho nods.

"On a count of three.” They both get ready to open the gifts. “One, two, three!” The two start ripping the wrapping paper off of the gifts eagerly. Happiness flowed through both of them. “What the heck is this??” Wonho was laughing at the gift he got from Kihyun. 

“A weird plunger.” Kihyun was cracking up. “Meanwhile you got me adult diapers!” “Do you hate it?” “Yes, weirdo. My grandma could use this though. Thanks.” Kihyun ran upstairs straight to his grandmother’s room.

Ever since that year, they’ve grown closer. Closer to the point where one of them started acting a bit weird whenever they were near each other.

“Wonho, are you okay? Are you nervous I’m not going to like this gift?” He was concerned about Wonho. “No, I’m okay.” Wonho nervously laughed, and just took his gift exchanging it with him.

”Are you sure?” 

"No."

"Want to talk about it?"

"Promise you won't freak out?"

"Promise."

Wonho took in a deep breath before speaking. "I've been having a weird feeling." Kihyun noticed Wonho fidgetting with his hands while speaking. "What kind of feeling is it?" 

“I don’t know how to explain it. It’s like... It only happens when I’m with you. The feeling I have for you is something impeccable. You make me feel not like a person, but a human that matters. The smallest touch from you makes me feel safe, warm, and cared for. You remind me of a sakura tree; bright and colorful, even when it is cold and monotonous. What you mean to me... is beyond what I can explain. I’m so passionate about you, Kihyun. Everyday you inspire me. Thank you.”

The light in wonho's eyes shimmer with honesty and love. Kihyun could see it; the amount of truthfulness. He was taken aback, but quickly came to his senses and realised how he felt. He had the same emotions deep down, tearing him apart so they could reach Wonho. Words at this point cannot say enough, but physical movements can. A burst of energy striked through Kihyuns body, like a lightbulb full of sakura and rose petals just exploded within him. He smiles gently, connecting his soft lips with his. This was the moment they've both been striving for. Lust. Happiness. The boy accepted the kiss, returning it. Life was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter