So Far Away (Jinkook Epilogue )

So Far Away (The Epilogue)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi Pov

I saw his sadness.. 

But I ignore it. 

I felt his pain..

But I just watch him suffering..

I miserable man.. 

I don't  deserve him..

That's the word I  said to myself after when he glance to both of us. He must be confused why I grab his wrist. When Jungkook arrive. 

"Hyung!" he call out. I don't know if he call-in Jin or me. "I want to say something.." he continue, suddenly the vhope couple came. 

"Oops wrong timing.." Taehyung cooed bitting his lower lips. 

"Sorry guys. I guess we're going.." Hoseok immediately close the door leaving the three of us in silent. 

"I want to know, what are you guys.. Up to! " Jin broke the awkward  silent. 

"Hyung!" Jungkook glance at me before his head turn the Jin. "Yoongi hyung must hear this.." He deep sigh. " Jin hyung.. I know this is a hard decision for both of you and this is hurt for me so much but..." He sigh again this time his has a watery eyes "I-i need to do this.. Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung already broke up and Jimin hyung have relationship with Namjoon hyung.. And the reason I'm saying this is.. I don't want to hide secrets anymore!" Jin automatically hug Jungkook for comforting way. He really like the maknae as his little brother since he don't have a little brother in his family. 

"Jungkook -ah!" he release the hug. "I know this hard for you but I don't want to force you.. " He was cut. 

"Hyung.. I need to tell you this .. " He averted his gaze. "I know this is funny and you consider me as a your little brother. The reason I reveal Yoongi hyung secret is to determine which the two of us you gonna choose.. " Jin frowned to him and he turn his head to me. 

"What the are you saying?" he asked in disbelief.

"He has a feelings to you, same as mine!"I blurted out. "All of he said is true. Jimin and I already broke up and he has relationship with Namjoon. Now it's up to you Jin.. Who are you gonna choose.. 

------------

Dream, may all of creation be with you
Till the end of your life
Dream, wherever you are,
Will welcome you
Dream, may your trials
End in full bloom
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble,
May the end be prosperous So far away if I have a dream
If I have a dream that flies away
Don’t fall away if I have a dream
If I have a dream that flies away   Dream, may all of creation be with you
Till the end of your life
Dream, wherever you are,
Will welcome you
Dream. may your trials
End in full bloom
Dream, though your beginnings might be humble,
May the end be prosperous   May all o
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter