Request Connection

Connection Alert!

Red Velvet - Bad Boy


 

Jeon Jungkook.

Two things would describe him; amazingly good looking and a troublemaker.

 

He walked down the silent hallway, not minding the fact that class had already started since an hour ago.

His shirt messily styled outside of his pants, his colar ed, necktie hanged lose, bearing his school bag on the left side of his shoulder as his other hand hidden in his pocket.

It's what he does everyday.

Wakes up after the sun finally rises.

Goes to school before lunch hour.

And--

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Meeting Mr. Lee in the hallway.

Jungkook sighed, knowing he was getting another ear bleed again from the old man's babbling. He stood on his track and turned to face his math teacher who was probably petrolling around the school again as usual. 

Other then his annoying babbling and his cane, another thing that brought up Jungkook's hatred towards him the most; he hates math.

"This is the seventh time you got caught late again. I'd like to hear your explanation on this one." Mr. Lee spouted, walking around him, checking his attires.

The young latter couldn't care more less to respond to his question.

"Are you not going to respond? Fine! Look at your attires! I've told you hundreds of times about your wearing. Tuck in your shirt! Button your colar! Wear your tie neatly and fix your hair!" He scolded, standing right in front of him as he pointed at every parts he said with his cane.

If he wasn't a teacher and not because of that stupid cane, Jungkook could have sworn the old man's eye won't be in good condition anymore.

"Why are you still standing there?!? Fix your attire now or I'll beat you double time. 1...2..." The moment Mr. Lee started counting, Jungkook grunted under his breath as he threw his bag next to the locker and started fixing his attire.

He regretted not taking the back gates of the school.

"What makes you think you can come to school whenever you like?! You better get to class now or I'm sending you to the principal--"

Right before he could finish his words, the school bell rang signalling that it was finally break time.

Jungkook smirked, picking up his bag as he looked at the teacher. "I don't think I have to now."

Mr. Lee's face left in shock as his mouth gaped, "Why you little-"

"JUNGKOOK!"

Kim Taehyung running across the hallway screaming his name along with the rest of the gang following right behind him.

'Yo, man! Where have you been? It's break time!" Taehyung boldly came to his side, hanging an arm around his neck as Jungkook scoffed at his friends who were trying to save him out of this problem.

Park Jimin coming right next to him, did the same action as Taehyung while panting, "W-Why are you still here? We have to be quick before break is over-" 

He stopped from panting so hard as he looked at the teacher with a suprised look, "Oh! Mr. Lee! I thought all the teachers had a meeting during our break time, why are you still here?"

"Yeah, Mr. Lee! The principal won't be happy if you're late." Kim Seokjin added with Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi right beside him.

"Why you-"

"Sorry, Mr. Lee! We would love to stay long but break time don't wait anyone. See ya!" Taehyung in as he pulled Jungkook out of the situation along with Jimin.

"Bye, Mr. Lee!" "Later, Mr. Lee!"

The rest of them followed behind with Jin and Namjoon waving at him, Hoseok giving him a playful wink and Yoongi brushing him off.

"H-Hey! All of you! Come back this instant!!!"

 

 

"Like seriously dude?! How many times do we have to save you out of Mr. Lee's situations?" Taehyung ruffled his hair as he groaned at his friend.

They were all chilling out on the school's rooftop, their favorite hanging out spot or more likely, their hiding spot for quiting classes.

Jin hid his hands in his pockets as he walked closer towards the two of them, "No offense but you're like the best at sneaking in amongst our group, Jungkook."

The latter sighed, "Well I wasn't the one who asked for help. I definitely had it under control."

Jimin scoffed, "Excuse you! You almost got your whipped by that cranky old man."

"Yeah? Let's see who would get their whipped when he found out the whole teacher meeting was a piece of bull." Jungkook retorded.

That left another scoff from Jimin as he lashed out and gripped Jungkook on his colar, "Why you little piece of-"

"Hey! Hey! Knock it off you two!" Namjoon jumped into the whole situation, pushing the both of them off from each other.

He turned his face to look at Jungkook who still had a poker face on, "Jungkook, the lie saved your . We all know that if we didn't save you, you'll go home crawling. If you don't want any of us to get whipped on the , then stop getting caught in the act. You're the best at it and you know that."

The other latter only stayed silent.

"And as for you Jimin..."

He then looked at the other boy, "We don't fight against each other."

With his final words he left the two and went to sit next to Yoongi on the wall who was definitely not interested in the whole scene.

Jimin cleared his throat as he acted cool and kept his hands in his pockets, "I was just trying to give him a little lesson to remind him I'm older."

"Sure, shortie Hyung." Jungkook smirked.

"THAT'S IT!" Without further notice, Jimin strangled him on the neck as the younger one grabbed on his arm whilst laughing at him trying to struggle to pull him down due to his height. "Who you calling short?!?"

Jin rolled his eyes and sighed, "Kids."

Taehyung snorted, his eyes averted from the two fighting to Hoseok who seemed busy with his binoculars.

"Seems like someone went fishing again. Imma join him."

"Go on, erts." Jin scoffed and joined in with Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Says the one who watches at least three times a day."

"Shut the hell up, Taehyung!" Taehyung laughed as he went closer towards Hoseok.

"Found any big fishes?" He asked, bending as he tried to look at the same place he was observing.

They were observing the school on the opposite of their's.

"It's not lunch break yet for them."

"How about the track and field?" 

"Oh! OH! The wind just blew one of their skirts!!" Hoseok shouted.

"Holy ! Is it a pink lace?" Taehyung tried to push him off and look closer at the school.

"Hey! Move it!" The two of them ended up pushing one another trying to get a view.

Even Jimin who was busy strangling Jungkook stopped at violating him and ran off to the two, "Hey! Let me see!"

Jungkook coughed as he tried to get air whilst holding on to his neck that had turned red.

"Damn! Those girls on the track and field have really nice legs." Taehyung confessed, looking into the binoculars.

"Get the hell out, Taehyung! I was here first!" Hoseok yelled, trying to get the binoculars out of his hands.

"Let me get a glimpse! C'mon!!" Jimin joined in as well.

"No , man! Cheonan High's gym teacher is hot as hell. I'd love to go to a girl's school even if it meant having to wear a skirt."

Cheonan High School is an all girls school that is the opposite of their school, Hanlim High School which was the school for only boys.

Hoseok scoffed at Taehyung, "Please-- you'll be kicked out less than a minute unless you're Yoongi."

Hearing his name being spoken, Yoongi lighted up a lighter in his hands, "What was that?"

Hoseok gulped nervously before letting out a nervous laugh, "What? Nothing! I didn't say anything." Turning back to what he was looking at as he tried not to get caught.

Namjoon closed the lighter on his hand making Yoongi to roll his eyes before putting it back into his pocket.

Jungkook chuckled as he watched his three friends stalking the girls in Cheonan High.

He kept his hands in his pockets and felt a small metal on the right side of his pocket.

Taking it out as he looked at the small little hair clip on his right palm.

It was the hairclip that he had been trying to find the owner he met in front of the convenience store.

Does she goes to Cheonan High?

 

The moment lunch break was over, they jumped off from the school's gates and escaped through the walls. Their sneaky escape went successfully, it's not like it was the first time they have done these kinds of things anyways. 

Giving each other high-fives once all of them reached out of the school's grounds.

"Hey, you!" At least they thought they made it out smoothly...

"!" Jimin cursed, ruffling his hair in frustration.

"Move out!" They all speed off with Namjoon's order while the guard that caught them tried to climb the walls but fell off.

The whole gang ran to their destination, crossing streets and running through tunnels as they reached an abandoned place.

It was where the gang would stop by after school- or more likely where they run off after escaping school.

They were all different in so many ways from personalities and to their dreams, but they all shared the same pain.

Their friendship wasn't based on strength or rebellious acts, it was just the fact that they all shared the same painful smile in front of others and found sincerity in their laughter only amongst themselves.

Basketball was what they all had in common.

Taehyung jumped on the sofa with Jin following after him, the rest decided to play basketball.

"What about a bet?" Jimin confessed.

Hoseok hissed, "Again?!"

"Come on! Don't be a chicken." Namjoon laughed, hanging an arm around an unamused Hoseok.

"So, what's the bet?" Jungkook asked.

"The team who loses has to treat us for lunch tomorrow."

"I knew it!" Hoseok groaned.

"Deal!"

Namjoon turned his head to the rest, "Are you guys in?"

Taehyung and Jin looked at each other for a moment.

"I wouldn't say no for a treat!" Getting off the sofa, Taehyung ran off to their side with Jin catching up behind him.

Which only left Yoongi who was leaning on a pole, blowing on his chewing gum as he stared at the sky.

"Aren't you joining us?" Namjoon called to him out loud.

Yoongi turned his head to look at the gang as the bubble he blew popped, he gave a small thought on it before shrugging his shoulders and made way towards them.

"Alright! Game on!"

The game started with them splitting each other into teams,to make it even, Yoongi decided not to join and be the referee instead.

Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok on one team while Jungkook, Jin and Taehyung on the opposite team.

The two team stood in the middle of the court facing each other, the ball in the referee's hand.

Yoongi brought two fingers close to his lips and blew a whistle, throwing the ball into the sky as the captains from both team jumped out to catch it.

The game went on with a few rounds of games until they lost their whole energy.

 

 

"I can't believe I lost to you two!" Jimin hissed, glaring at Taehyung and Jungkook walking next to him.

Namjoon's team lost and Jimin couldn't stop complaining about their lost since the moment they all parted ways to go home.

The three of them were heading the same way towards the Han River park.

"That's what happens when you decide to leave the basketball team." Taehyung spoutted.

Glaring at him, Jimin lightly threw the ball into the direction of Taehyung's head but he acted on reflex and caught the ball right on time, "Hey!"

"Stop mentioning about that!" 

"Why?! Are you feeling a little sense of guilt for leaving us?"

"I'll never change my mind."

The two ended up in an argument with Taehyung trying to throw back the ball towards Jimin but he easily dodged it and Jungkook was quick to caught it before it flew into his face, "Hey, watch it!"

"Shut up, Taehyung!"

"No! You, shut it!"

Jungkook chuckled, watching the two throwing out curses to each other. How childish can they be? He had to admit he was horribly embarassed with them especially with the people passing by watching them. He had no idea how many people had he glared at by now.

Letting out a long sigh, he juggled the ball in his hands as he tried to swallow in his embarassment. The ball then accidentally slipped out of his hands and rolled down the other way. "Damn it!"

When he was about to chase after it, he looked back at his two friends that was still busy arguing, "Guys!"

"Our school team could have won last time if you didn't suddenly decide to leave the team!"

"I thought we were over that! How dare--"

Jungkook groaned, ruffling roughly on his hair before turning back to the ball and running after it.

 

Panting, he finally stopped after noticing that someone had caught the ball for him.

He bent down as his hands rested on his knees, trying his best to catch up with his breath after all the running.

He looked up as he watched a girl in school uniform picking up the ball from the ground, the wind blew her silky black hair away as she stood back up.

Jungkook could have sworn his stomach felt strange the moment he saw her hair being blown away, it felt so familiar for some reason.

Straightening his back, he inhaled deeply before blowing it all out. Slowly, he made his way next to her whilst trying his best to recover from his panting.

"Excuse me."

All he had to do was ask her back for the ball but why did the words suddenly couldn't come out when she turned her head, her eyes looking straight back into his.

Her doe-brown eyes and pretty long eyelashes, it was as if time had stopped right at that moment for him.

He felt his whole body turned numb, his mind in a blank situation. He had no idea what gotten over him but no words came out of his lips.

Dahye stared back into his eyes, waiting for him to utter a word.

Out of a sudden his body moved on their own when his lips did something mindlessly.

"Your eyes are really pretty."

Even if he had said it in a whispering way but the words were absolutely clear for her.

Feeling a bit taken aback, Dahye's eyebrows twitched in confusion, "What?"

Her voice had brought him back to his senses as his eyes turned wide, his lungs filling in air again before he let out a small gasp.

"I-I mean... that isn't what I wanted to say but--" Mentally slapping himself for stuttering, he tightly shut his eyes whilst biting his lips as embarassment filled up inside him.

What the hell is wrong with me?!?

Dahye watched as the boy in front of her lowly cursed under his breath to himself.

She looked at the ball in her hand before looking back at him, handing it to him.

"Is this yours?"

Snapping out of his thoughts, he looked at the ball that she handed to him, "Oh- yeah! Thanks!" His hands stealing it away from her in a speed of a light.

She frowned, feeling slightly confused by his behavior. The way he was avoiding her eyes made her wonder if there was something wrong with her face and the way he seemed nervous in his every words- was she that scary? A couple of seconds ago he bluntly confessed about her eyes now he's avoiding from looking at it.

"I think I'll be going now."

Jungkook felt his lips automatically moving as if he wanted to say something but no words came out, his feet were still frozen on the ground.

All he felt now was a familiar scent of sweet perfume and delicate silky black hair passing by him as she was walking away from him.

His eyes widened and his mind started to snap, it's the one he has been looking for since the day he was at the convenience store.

"Wait!" He shouted out to her.

Dahye who was just half way far from him made a stop to her steps, her body turning to look at the boy named; Jeon Jungkook, who was facing towards her.

She watched as he eagerly fished his hands in the pockets of his pants. She tilted her head, waiting for his next move.

Soon he felt his right hand touching something elastic and took it out of his pocket, revealing a cute pink hairclip with one small strawberry attached to it.

Her eyes slightly widened at the familiar hairclip. It was her's. She had lost it and the last time she saw it was the day when she went to the hospital.

"It's yours... isn't it?" He asked, sounding a bit hesitant.

"That's..." She muttered under her breath, slowly making her way towards him. She took the hairclip from his hand and observed it carefully, feeling a bit confused with the whole situation, "How?"

He shyly rubbed his nape, thinking of how to start, "I went to the convenience store the other day, I was standing in front of the door and you were passing by me but your hairclip fell off. I have been wanting to give you that since that day. I called out to you but you didn't look back."

Did this meant... it wasn't their first encounter?

If I knew my life was numbered, I would wanna enjoy my life till it last.

Yeri's words suddenly rang in her head. Her mind was flying elsewhere and all she could say was, it was going insane. To her.

Jungkook tilted his head, trying to get her attention but she was too focused on the hairclip. She looked like she was in a very deep thought, is it because the hairclip was very special to her? Maybe a gift?

Even after a few minutes, she still didn't move her eyes from the hairclip. He wouldn't mind staying here with her if that's what she wanted, in fact he would love to stand there and stare at her- although, that sounded kinda creepy of him.

He hummed, "I guess I'll be going now?"

That still didn't caught her attention not even a bit.

He cleared his throat, "I hope to see you around-"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

Her question made his eyes widened, did he heard it wrong. Where did that came from?

"What?"

The moment she lifted her head and stared into his eyes, he gulped nervously. He thought it was probably a joke, but her eyes didn't made it seem like it was.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked again, this time her voice sounding damn serious.

"N-No." He stuttered, this was so uncool of him like why the hell is he stuttering again?!

Dahye smiled and he could have sworn that he wanted to slap himself, this was definitely a dream, a way too good dream.

Her lips parted, ready to say something until her phone vibrated.

She took it out and looked at the screen.

 

Mom :

I'm giving you 15 minutes to call me when you arrive home.

 

Dahye sighed. She looked back at the boy in front of her as she put back the phone into her pocket.

"I have to go now."

"But-" 

"Jungkook!" "Where the hell is he?!" 

Jungkook groaned as soon as he heard Taehyung and Jimin's voices shouting for him. Out of all times.

"Isn't that your name they're calling?" He turned to look at her, shocked, "How did you know?"

He watched as she pointed a finger to his chest, his eyes trailed to the direction that leaded to his name tag, "It says it there."

He seriously wanted to mentally slap himself. Of course!

He awkwardly laugh, "Oh, yeah! Right!"

She looked pass by his shoulder as two boys which she assumed are his friends coming at their way.

"Seems like you have to go too." Turning her eyes to look back at him, "I guess I'll see you around."

He can't let her go just like that. There must be a meaning behind her question.

Jungkook watched as her back faced him, she was walking away from him again and once again, he stopped her in her tracks.

"Would you like to go out with me?!?" He shouted, enough for her to hear as she was a few meters away from him.

She turned to look at him, being silent for a few seconds before her eyes turned into crescent moons and a soft smile forming on to her lips.

"I would love to."

 


sorry this took long i was trying my best on thinking of how to turn Jungkook's character into those bad boy kinds but a playful one. This might have escalated too quickly but i hope the flow goes smoothly as i want to. i hope you enjoyed this one. trust me there's more to come ;)))

P.S RED VELVET'S NEW SONG IS SO LITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ;U; plus it definitely suits this chapter well alright eue