Christmas

Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pinned Hera to the wall, and that's when she moaned. A smirk quickly crept on his lips, not until he crashed it to hers. The taste of hot chocolate from his tongue was being tasted by her.

 

 

"How dare you laugh at me for ?" She asked, their faces so close that they are sharing the same air they're breathing. Her hand is now gripping one of his cheeks. They just missed each other, and having their clothes is not on the plan for tonight... Well, this touching is not planned at all.

 

 

Especially now that it's Christmas. "Merry Christmas." He greeted, grinning with his feeling towards her being thumped by his chest.

 

 

She chuckled. "You still have the mouth to greet me Christmas with this situation." She said, and he doesn't know if she's making fun of him or complimenting him.

 

 

He's just smiling at her, bodies so close and can't wait to be closer, to be one. He's appreciating the girl in his arms. He just love her so much, and she can't deny that she loves him so much too. "Then would you mind making my mouth busy?" He asked and she smiled at the , but actually, she's just smiling because she's with him.

 

 

"My pleasure." That's her reply and he just leaned in to the crook of her neck.

 

 

"Ji Hyeran, I love you so much... Thanks for making my Christmas warm." He said, breath swooning on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter