Real friends

Love at first touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know what we were learning in the other classes, cause I couldn't concentrate. It is true that it happens very often, but a reason for that never was a boy.  It was usually because of new tv show or a new idea for the drawing or new good song that was stuck in mine head. But never till now because someone's green eyes...That doesn't mean that I didn't have a boyfriend. I had, but it was never too serious. Mia used to say to me that my heart is waiting for the one and when I meet him, that I will melt away together with my heart.

Then it was funny, but now I really don't like the idea of me going crazy because of some guy.

Ellie, you are really crazy. First of all, he is famous, like really famous. So the chances that you and him actually have something are zero. Actually, less than zero. So stop thinking about him.

"Ellie, class is over let's go!"-Mia said and take my hand.

"Maybe she wants to stay here."-Leo said.

Is it possible that Leo saw something?

"What, what do you mean by that Leo?"- I asked in the panic.

"Wait a minute. What is going on here? Why are you starting to blush? You never blush."-Leo asked intrigued with this situation.

"Blushing? Why would I be blushing? Mia, I am not blushing. Am I?"

"No, why would you blush? There is no reason for that. No reason."

"Ok, spill it. Both of you. What are you hiding from me? And even better question why are you hiding it?"

"Sorry Leo, we need to hurry. We have a thing. Yeah, a thing." -and with that, I started running with Mia like I never ran before.

"Girls! Girls!"-Leo yelled, but after few seconds we were already too far so we didn't hear any word from him.

"Huh. That was close."-I said to Mia while I was wiping sweat from my forehead. 

"Why we are so terrible at keeping secrets from Leo? You know it is a matter of hour when he will found out everything, right?"-Mia asked and I with defeat agreed with her.

"Yeah, but let's not give up. Even if it's for two hours, let's try to keep this secret."

"Ok, but I think it is two hours too long.".she sighed and I knew she was right.

Mia and Leo live in one part of town and I on the other, so we say goodbye to each other.

As usual, I put earphones in ears and started walking toward my home.

All of a su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter