Chapter 2 Shocking News

Last specie of vampires Chapter 1: Vampires

 

It was the same day after Lisa and Jisoo had met in the library.

Jisoo went to her room and opened her laptop. She started to search for Vampire since she was curious if Vampire actually exists in the world.

'Vampires' typed Jisoo.

She scrolled down to see more information but she couldn't find a piece of information.

'I feel so stupid...of course, there is no vampire...ugh..." thought Jisoo.

"Hey, Jisoo it's dinner time! Come out right now" said Jungkook.

Jisoo and Jungkook were siblings. Jungkook was 18 years old in high school and Jisoo was 17 years old same high school as Jungkook.

"Okay, okay I am coming!" Shouted Jisoo.

Jisoo opened the door and saw her  Jungkook, her older brother.

"Where is Dad?" Said Jisoo as she sat down.

"I don't know" Said Jungkook staring at the food.

Jisoo stands up and walked towards her Dad's room.

" JUST FIND THEM AS YOU CAN UNDERSTAND YOU, IDIOT? We need to find MORE VAMPIRES AND KILL THEM" Shouted Jisoo's Dad.

'WHAT? Vampires? oh my god what's wrong with me today? what is my Dad talking about?'

Jisoo decided to go back to her sit near her brother. She started to eat her dinner but couldn't focus on eating her food which wasn't normal since she loved food very much. Jungkook was very confused about her act not eating at all but didn't much care about and kept eating and playing on his phone. Jungkook was a very quiet of his age and had no interest in any girls of his age. He was very popular at school. Jungkook was basically a pop star in his school. He is very talented, handsome, cool and intelligent.

His Dad finally came out of his room and went outside saying he had some business to do so he won't be back until the next day. Jisoo then decided to go to her Dad's room and look for any information and to see if Vampire actually exists.

It was 11'o clock and everyone was asleep. Jisoo went out of her room silently and went towards her Dad's room. She opens the nobs quietly and went in. Jisoo had almost never gone inside of her Dad's room since he never allows anyone to his room. It was very dark indeed with creepy pictures on it. Jisoo was quite shocked when she turns on the lights.

"Oh my..." said Jisoo.

There were pictures of Vampire and list of their names and some more information. It said there are about 15,000 vampires living on earth 450 living in Korea. She opened her Dad's computer. She didn't know what her Dad's password is so she looked around her Dad's room. Then, she found something very old inside of the closet of her Dad. There were a lot of papers inside. She picked them up and looked at them.

There was her Dad's password in one of the papers. It was very hard to find it because there were a lot of pictures of vampires and other information. Jisoo went back to the desk where the laptop was placed on and slowly opened it. She typed 'Vampire-exists' and it worked.

She found some information and scroll through the vampire's pictures. Suddenly with her eyes widen, she found a little girl with big eyes with bangs. She just looked like Lisa in her class. She was speechless. She continued and clicked to find more information* about the girl with big eyes. The information said that She is about aged 16-17, last seen by one of the vampire hunters near the Seoul *** High school.

Then, Jisoo knew it was her. 

Lisa.