Just like Youngjae

Hate at it’s Finest

  There are so many reasons why I hate CHOI YOUNGJAE but here is the main reason. 

 

  10 years ago...

 

  Youngjae and I were the best of friends. You would always see us next to each other. 

 

  One day when we were walking to school, he joined his new friends and left me. I thought it wasn’t a big deal so I walked to school by myself and joined my friends.

 

  During reading time, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Momo (I didn’t know Somin and Jiwoo back then). I noticed that Youngjae and his friends were passing notes and laughing. 

 

  They were hanging out ALL DAY and Youngjae didn’t even talk to me. 

 

  At lunch, I was sitting with my friends and Youngjae and his friends were sitting at the other side of the table. I over heard their conversation. 

 

  “Hey Youngjae, aren’t you and Y/N best friends?”

 

  “Yeah”

 

  Baekhyun chuckled, “Then why didn’t you tell her that you’re moving?”

 

  What he said was the last thing I ever wanted to hear in my life. First he’s drifting away from me. Second, he’s keeping secrets from me. AND THIRD, HIS SECRET IS THAT HE’S MOVING AWAY!!!!

 

 I was to confused that I didn’t notice that tears were rolling down my cheeks. I stood up, went up to him, grabbed his hand and lead him to the hallway outside the lunch room. 

 

  “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME!” I sobbed. “I thought we would never keep secrets from each other, I guess that, that didn’t mean anything to you.”

 

  “I was planning to tell you bu-“ He choked on his tears. “But I was going to tell you tomorrow.”

 

  “You promised that you would never leave me!” I couldn’t stop crying.

 

  “I know, I know, but my foster family doesn’t want me anymore. What am I supposed to do!” 

 

  “I never wanted to say this but... Let’s not be friends anymore..” 

 

  “I’m so sorry Y/N, I hope one day you’ll forgive me” He sobbed even louder.

 

  “So I can get this over with. The longer you’re on my mind, the longer I’ll be sad..” I walked up to him and I said. “Bye best friend.”

  

  I left him there and walked back to my seat. I was sobbing uncontrollably and everyone was staring at me.

 

  “Y/N, are you okay?!?!” My friends asked.

 

  “Does it look like I’m okay?” All my friends comforted me and when I got home, I continued to cry until I fell asleep.

 

  The day Youngjae was leaving, my parents dropped off Youngjae to the airport. I was so mad at him that I couldn’t even join my parents to the airport. 

 

  So many thoughts were in my head like why didn’t he tell me earlier. Because if he didn’t tell me at all he would have just left me, all by myself, in pain forever.

 

  That week was the week I gave a fck

 

  Now..

 

  I don’t think I could ever forgive him after he hurt me. And I think that’s why I have a hard time trusting people, because I’m afraid that once I get close to them they’ll hurt me.

 

  Just like Youngjae..