Conversation

I Wish

 

I rode on my bicycle and decided to go to school early just because I don’t want to hear my family’s teasing and all sort.

 

I passed by a konbini to buy something and a very pretty girl opened the door with a huge smile on her face, Oh. It’s Mariya.

 

“O-oh Ryosuke-kun! Ohayou!”She greeted me happily and I never thought that I’ll be seeing her here.

 

I lift my arm and waved at her and Obviously, I was trembling and I don’t really know why. Maybe because I like her.

 

“By the way….”I said.

 

Mariya turned to me and smiled again “E-eh? What is it?”

 

I went next to her and smiled “D-do you have a date? You know, for February’s event? Valentines’ event?”

 

Mariya pouted. Her eyebrows furrowed a bit “I don’t know if I could actually go in to that said event.” She replied.

 

I smiled and I was looking for a topic in my mind. I don’t want this conversation to end yet.

 

“How about you Ryosuke-kun? Do you have a date?”She asked.

 

“Uh I don’t have yet. I-I don’t know who to ask.”I stuttered.

 

She giggled. Her giggle was different. She was sarcastic – in a good way.

 

“Come on, Ryosuke-kun! You’re popular.”Mariya tilted her head.

 

I tried to be cool. I really tried.

 

“I actually want to ask you out. Can you be my date?”

 

I told you. I tried to be cool and made up my mind to ask her.

 

I saw her eyes glared for a second and she looked at the other direction.

 

“It’s fine with me. But I’m not sure If I could go.”Mariya smiled.

 

“Oh it’s okay. You can tell me a week before if you’re not coming.”I replied.

 

I rode on my bicycle and waved at her. I guess she won’t be attending the morning class again since she’ll be having her shoot.