Chapter 8

My Sweet Little Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"WHAT?! HOW DARE HE MAKE UP SOME RIDICULOUS RULES" Jisoo told her mom and dad while they were having dinner about what had happened today and Mr. Seo was not happy about it. 

 

 

"No no it's fine dad. I'll give my best" Jisoo said proudly with a wide smile. "I'm sure you'll do well honey" Mrs. Seo caressed her daughter's head lovingly.

 

 

"But it's just not fair for her. She adores the girl for a long time and now she had to go through all these?" Mr. Seo shook his head in disappointment. 

 

 

 

"Miss Jisoo is a very strong girl, sir. And she is quite smart too" Mr. Lee, the butler said as he was serving Mr. Seo's dinner. The old man had been with the family for quite a long time. Even before Jisoo was born.

 

 

 

"Even if she's struggling, she will find a way" he continued and turned to Jisoo, giving her a warm smile. Jisoo mouthed 'thank you' to him and smile back.

 

 

 

"Hm you're right. But if he don't accept her, I'll go punch that man in his face. My daughter works very hard" Mr. Seo was still unsatisfied. 

 

 

 

"I won't let that happen" Jisoo stood up from her seat and went to her dad and kissed his cheek then her mom's.

 

 

 

Suddenly, Jisoo's cellphone vibrated. A message from an unsaved number. Probably Mijoo's new number she thought. She swiped open her phone and read the message.

 

 

 

 

Unknown : Pick me up tommorow before school starts ♡

 

 

 

 

Mijoo wouldn't include love in her message. Curiously, Jisoo replied asking the stranger who was he or she.

 

 

 

Jisoo : Who is this? How did you get my number?

 

 

 

Not even a second, the stranger replied. Jisoo was utterly shocked how fast the person reply.

 

 

 

Stranger : I'm your soon-to-be wife. How could you not recognize me? 

 

 

 

And this hitted Jisoo hard in her heart. Now she knows who it was. It was her girl. Yoo Jiae. Jisoo smiled upon hearing the girl's name. She quickly save Jiae's phone number.

 

 

 

Jisoo : Ah I'm sorry. I didn't know.

 

Baby♡ : I knew you wouldn't know, it's fine love.

 

 

 

Love. Jisoo's smile became wider till her cheeks hurt. She still can't believe that this was happening to her. It's like yesterday she was living in reality and now she's in fantasy. 

 

 

 

Jisoo : What time do you want me to come over?

 

Baby♡ : Obviously before the school gate closes.

 

 

Jisoo : Ah right. Perhaps around 6? 

 

 

Baby♡ : Sounds good.

 

Baby♡ : What are you doing now? 

 

 

Jisoo : I'm about to take a shower. I'll text you once I'm done.

 

 

 

Jisoo plugged in the charger wire and placed down her phone before going for a shower. Once she was done, she excitedly took her phone and saw a lot of messages from Jiae.

 

 

 

 

Baby♡ : Bath me too. I'm too lazy to get up.

 

Baby♡ : Don't leave me.

 

Baby♡ : I love you Seo Jisoo♡  

 

Baby♡ : My heart is beating for you.

 

Baby♡ : I'm so sleepy.

 

Baby♡ : Goodnight babe♡  don't forget to dream about me, your one and only Yoo Jiae.

 

 

 

 

Jisoo chuckled as she read the girl's messages. It's her first time seeing Jiae being this playful after the incident. As if the old Jiae was slowly returning to her. But then, she realized something.

 

 

 

Jisoo : Wait, don't tell me you're sleeping without bathing.

 

Jisoo : But I still love you.

 

Jisoo : Goodnight too baby♡  you're in my mind 24 hours, don't worry.

 

Jisoo : And I love you more Yoo Jiae♡

 

 

 

 

She smiled as she read the messages. "Ah Seo Jisoo you're driving me crazy~" Jiae screamed in her pillow, kicking her legs like a child. Jiae can't believe that Jisoo was now hers that she could die from happiness.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Brhhh it's so cold" Jisoo hugged herself as she waited for Jiae outside her huge house. Jisoo never woke up and went to school this early before. 

 

 

 

She looked at her watch and it was 6:04 in the morning. "I'm still sleeping at this time brhhh so colddd" Jisoo shivered. "You're still sleeping at 6?" Jisoo was suprised by the voice behind her.

 

 

 

It turned out to be Jiae, neatly in her school uniform. Jisoo's mouth soon formed a smile as she looked at her. She volunteered herself to carry Jiae's books though the girl refused to but Jisoo insisted.

 

 

 

"Anyway, morning" Jiae tiptoed and gave Jisoo a long peck on her cheeks which she happily accept. If Jiae pecks her cheeks every morning like this, Jisoo wouldn't mind waking up early everyday. Her heart slowly melted.

 

 

 

"Morning too princess" Jisoo kissed the crown of Jiae's head and smile sweetly at her. Jiae can feel the butterflies in her stomach. Yoo Jiae just experienced a new feeling. She hope Jisoo will give her new feelings everyday.

 

 

 

The two walked together to school, side by side, hearts fluttering, morning birds chirping. A good day to have a date, Jisoo thought. But she don't know if she should ask Jiae out or not. Jisoo decided to swallow it.

 

 

 

At school, the students were whispering about them, all eyes on them. The two became the hot topic of the day. Mijoo, Yein and Myungeun were shocked and speechless.

 

 

 

"Oh hello Jiae. May I borrow Jisoo for a sec? Thank you" not even waiting for Jiae's response, Mijoo already dragged Jisoo away from her. Going to there so-called secret hideout. There, Myungeun and Yein were spotted.

 

 

 

"What is wrong with you?" Jisoo roughly loosen Mijoo's grip on her bag. "Oh nothing much. Just you being you and not telling us that you and Miss Perfect are officially dating" Mijoo folded her arms. The younger two nodded their heads like a child.

 

 

 

"Ah about that.." Jisoo rubbed her palms together nervously, glancing at her officially girlfriend who was with her friends. A small smile was formed. "Ehem. Earth to Seo Jisoo hello?" Myungeun waved her hand in front of Jisoo. 

 

 

 

 

"O-oh right. Well you see, yesterday-" before she could continue, two small soft hands covered Jisoo's eyes from behind. "Guess who" the figure said. Jisoo thought it was Jiae but Jiae's voice is deeper than the stranger's.

 

 

 

 

"I don't know" Jisoo grabbed the hands, pulling them away from her eyes revealing her three unamused friends. She then turned around and saw a familiar face. She recognize the face. Jisoo tried hard to remember the girl's name.

 

 

 

 

"Soohyun right? You can talk?" That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter