One Shot

You Are Dear To Me

In the midst of a hectic road in Seoul, the lad who sworn to protect her came into sight on this very day. She momentarily squinted her eyes to see if it was all her crazy imagination. Au contraire, it was indeed the man she desperately wanted to reacquaint herself with. The bimbo she wanted to share the love and a few laughs with came crashing on her fantasies. His demeanour towards the young lady was absolutely absurd. The fur-covered man ignored the gesture only humans use, in other words the handshake and did not think for a spare second he was at fault at all. In deep sorrow, the naive woman demanded if perhaps he genuinely ever cared about her well-being. The silence between the two made her understand crystal clear. The fact that she barely had a place in his heart crippled her self-esteem to the rock bottom. 

 

 

''I may not be of much importance to you but you are all I've been waiting for.''

''Will you call my name just this once?''

 

 

He ran his delicate yet long fingers through her silky black hair and grabbed her by the strands as he asked what trickery she is pulling on him. Her glistening eyes begin rolling in the back of her head as the veins grow in numbers on her neck. Continuous hissing sounds rang in both of his ears. Where could it be? Where could it be coming from? The demon exorcist lifted the lady's chin sideways and spotted a bite mark from his fellow species on her neck. It was not exactly your typical bite like in vampire movies. It was abstract; almost seemingly like a mutating virus. He knew. He knew that she was tainted. Tainted by the Krukoo. Tainted by evil. As he focused intently on the purple-ish scar she bursted out laughing maniacally, inhumane even. Her voice was raspy, low and screeching like car wheels.

 

 

''Sam Jang is dead, Sam Jang is dead, you fool!''

 

 

The monkey king grimaced at the outrageous statement of the demon and chants his talisman ritual.

 

 


Regna terrae, cantata Deo, psallite Cernunnos, Regna terrae, cantata Dea psallite Aradia. caeli Deus, Deus terrae, Humiliter majestati gloriae tuae supplicamus Ut ab omni infernalium spirituum potestate, Laqueo, and deceptione nequitia, Omnis fallaciae, libera nos, dominates. Exorcizamus you omnis immundus spiritus Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio, Infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, Omnis and congregatio secta diabolica. Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, dominates, Ut coven tuam secura tibi libertate servire facias, Te rogamus, audi nos! Ut inimicos sanctae circulae humiliare digneris, Te rogamus, audi nos! Terribilis Deus Sanctuario suo, Cernunnos ipse truderit virtutem plebi Suae, Aradia ipse fortitudinem plebi Suae. Benedictus Deus, Gloria Patri
 


 

The ghastly host leaves the rigid body of the girl, burning into crisps, and collapses onto the tectonic plake. The demon king bends down to pick her up and weeps on her visage, giving her a cowslick kind of hair. 

 

 

''We could have been together but the Heavens wouldn't allow us.''

''We were probably not meant to be in this life but I promise you. I won't let go of you that easily next time.''

''I love you. I love you so much. These words you longed to hear.''

''Why did you... A fool like me?"
 

 

Without hesitation, the lad stabbed himself so he could be with his sweetheart. The one and only who made him realize he had a heart and that it was not filled by the void. There is no him without her nor her without him.